Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

2014 Calendar ??? Help please

Dec 18th 2012 new

+

JMJ

Anyone know where I can find a liturgical calendar for the Traditional Latin Mass for the year 2014? I'm preparing to plan a major event in 2014 but have yet to find one online ... one according to the 1962 missal.

Dec 18th 2012 new

what exactly do you need to know joe, and I can tell you, I make ordos

Dec 19th 2012 new

+

JMJ

Salve Matthew,

Actually I'm looking for an entire liturgical calendar for that year. I had a private audience with Cardinal Burke on Thursday. Christendom Restoration Society is hoping to host an event with His Eminence in 2014. His schedule is booked until then. The date, theme, subject matter, and other speakers to be selected are considerations. Our primary patrons are the Most Holy Family and St-Louis IX, King of France and Confessor but depending on which day of the week a particular feast falls on, preferably a weekend, be it on the feast day of one of our patrons or if the theme selected would be served better by another feast day, it would be a tremendous help to have the entire year to discern what options to consider ... and even in which diocese to hold the event which almost certainly would be somewhere in the United States. Any help would be most appreciated.

For whom do you produce ordos, may I ask?

In Domino,

Joseph

Dec 19th 2012 new

I have a couple of them I will see where I got them, some were sent to me.

Dec 19th 2012 new

+

JMJ

Thanks, Dave.

Dec 19th 2012 new

Joe,

I don't make them for any one's consumption but my own. I pray the traditional breviary. I don't care to shell out the money to folks who make ordos, and I am very familiar with the rubrics. you could call me an amateur, but an amateur with a passion. let me know which diocese and church you would like to hold the event in, because local feast days and dates of dedication can alter a calendar. email me on CM a good email where I can attach a calendar. I have the template already on my computer for 2014

- Matt

Dec 19th 2012 new

I will call you

Dec 19th 2012 new

If you have a liturgical calendar for 2003, it is the same.

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: + JMJ Anyone know where I can find a liturgical calendar for the Traditional Lati...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+

JMJ

Anyone know where I can find a liturgical calendar for the Traditional Latin Mass for the year 2014? I'm preparing to plan a major event in 2014 but have yet to find one online ... one according to the 1962 missal.

--hide--
Try this link, Joseph. Not sure if this is all you need but it's all I found thus far. There's a link on the site to Liturgical Calendar and 2014 is included.

missale.heliohost.org

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Matthew-58107 said: Joe,I don't make them for any one's consumption but my own. I pray the tradi...
(Quote) Matthew-58107 said:

Joe,

I don't make them for any one's consumption but my own. I pray the traditional breviary. I don't care to shell out the money to folks who make ordos, and I am very familiar with the rubrics. you could call me an amateur, but an amateur with a passion. let me know which diocese and church you would like to hold the event in, because local feast days and dates of dedication can alter a calendar. email me on CM a good email where I can attach a calendar. I have the template already on my computer for 2014

- Matt

--hide--

+JMJ+

Thanks, Matthew!

Posts 1 - 10 of 12