Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Good day

12/18/2012 new

wavehi..im welcoming myself in this site and im happy that many catholic here that very faithfull to god and mama mary also in a mother church. theheart

12/18/2012 new

(Quote) Jana-925863 said: hi..im welcoming myself in this site and im happy that many catholic here that very faithfull to g...
(Quote) Jana-925863 said:

hi..im welcoming myself in this site and im happy that many catholic here that very faithfull to god and mama mary also in a mother church.

--hide--

Welcome, Jana!

12/18/2012 new

Welcome! I'm new on here too wave

12/18/2012 new

Welcome Jana! wave

theheart

12/18/2012 new

Welcome, Michele! wave

theheart

12/18/2012 new

Welcome Michele and Jana! wave Get ready for lots of fun on here, right Victor??!!

12/18/2012 new

(Quote) Jana-925863 said: hi..im welcoming myself in this site and im happy that many catholic here that very faithfull to g...
(Quote) Jana-925863 said:

hi..im welcoming myself in this site and im happy that many catholic here that very faithfull to god and mama mary also in a mother church.

--hide--
We'll say "Welcome, Jana", too. You'll find the forums interesting, and get to read about people's experiences, share wisdom and knowledge, and learn about your Faith.

There are other members from the Phillipines, too, and we're glad to have them here as well. biggrin

12/18/2012 new

(Quote) Michele-926046 said: Welcome! I'm new on here too
(Quote) Michele-926046 said:

Welcome! I'm new on here too

--hide--
We'll certainly say "Welcome, Michele" here, too. This is turning into a "meet and greet" thread.

Hope you will join us often. biggrin

12/18/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: We'll certainly say "Welcome, Michele" here, too. This is turning into a "meet a...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

We'll certainly say "Welcome, Michele" here, too. This is turning into a "meet and greet" thread.

Hope you will join us often.

--hide--

Bienvenidas, Chicas!

Couldn't resist to join in the well wishers. hug

Ray... Is that meat & grits? Count me in! wink

Mari

12/18/2012 new

wave wave Welcome to both of you, Jana and Michelle! We look forward to getting to know you better in the Fora! biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 20