Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 28th 2012 new
Half and half! Make the fun last! Take the sled or the skis to midnight Mass?
Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Half and half! Make the fun last! Take the sled or the skis to midnight Mass?
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Half and half! Make the fun last! Take the sled or the skis to midnight Mass?
--hide--

The sled, but the green grass and no snow might be a problem.

Ribbons or bows on presents?

Dec 29th 2012 new
Both! Ribbon around the box and finished with a bow in the center!

Animated Christmas movies (Charlie Brown, Rudolph, etc) or live Christmas movies (White Christmas, Elf, etc)
Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Kristin-361617 said: Both! Ribbon around the box and finished with a bow in the center! Animated Christmas movies (...
(Quote) Kristin-361617 said: Both! Ribbon around the box and finished with a bow in the center!

Animated Christmas movies (Charlie Brown, Rudolph, etc) or live Christmas movies (White Christmas, Elf, etc)
--hide--

Both! If I had to chose, I'd pick real ones, though I love Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown.

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Both! If I had to chose, I'd pick real ones, though I love Merry Christmas, Cha...
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Both! If I had to chose, I'd pick real ones, though I love Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown.

--hide--

Real live Christmas movies!

Frosted white sugar cookies or frosted gingerbread men?

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Real live Christmas movies!Frosted white sugar cookies or frosted gingerbread me...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Real live Christmas movies!

Frosted white sugar cookies or frosted gingerbread men?

--hide--

Frosted white sugar cookies that are cut into the shape of a gingerbread man.

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Frosted white sugar cookies that are cut into the shape of a gingerbread man. <...

Frosted white sugar cookies that are cut into the shape of a gingerbread man.

--hide--

Wreath on your front door or a bow on your mailbox?

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Wreath on your front door or a bow on your mailbox?

Wreath on your front door or a bow on your mailbox?

--hide--

The mailbox is right by the front door so the bow will look like too much without a wreath on the door....both!!!

Lights on the bushes or just on the house?

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: no themeturkey: dark meat or white meat?
(Quote) John-34848 said:

no theme

turkey: dark meat or white meat?

--hide--

Just like chicken, dark meat is more flavorful than white meat. Left over dark meat make tasty turkey and noodles , as well as casseroles and soups.

White meat of course is great for sandwiches and turkey salad. So it is impossible for me to decide.

Roast beef or Pork loin roast

Fresh ham ( Leg of Pork ) or Honey cured ham

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Just like chicken, dark meat is more flavorful than white meat. Left over dark meat ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Just like chicken, dark meat is more flavorful than white meat. Left over dark meat make tasty turkey and noodles , as well as casseroles and soups.

White meat of course is great for sandwiches and turkey salad. So it is impossible for me to decide.

Roast beef or Pork loin roast

Fresh ham ( Leg of Pork ) or Honey cured ham

--hide--

Oops I'm sorry. Lights on the bushes.

Candy Canes or Ginger Bread Men and Ginger Bread Stars.

Store bought ornaments or handmade.

Posts 131 - 140 of 166