Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: RiceSanta or Kris Kringle?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Rice
Santa or Kris Kringle?

--hide--
Kris Kringle

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer or It's a Wonderful LIfe

Dec 22nd 2012 new

It's a Wonderful Life...

Real Christmas trees or fake trees?

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: It's a Wonderful Life...Real Christmas trees or fake trees?
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

It's a Wonderful Life...

Real Christmas trees or fake trees?

--hide--

Fake tree (actually a small ceramic tree with a lightbulb inside, and little peg "lights" that go into so many holes) xmastree

Tinsel, or not? (Actually, does anybody use the strands of tinsel all over their tree?) scratchchin

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Fake tree (actually a small ceramic tree with a lightbulb inside, and little peg "l...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Fake tree (actually a small ceramic tree with a lightbulb inside, and little peg "lights" that go into so many holes)

Tinsel, or not? (Actually, does anybody use the strands of tinsel all over their tree?)

--hide--
I used to use the long tinsel when I had a tree but no tree for the last 4 years. Maybe next year.

Lights in the windows or decorate your landscaping

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Tinsel, or not? (Actually, does anybody use the strands of tinsel all over their tree?)

Tinsel, or not? (Actually, does anybody use the strands of tinsel all over their tree?)

--hide--
Yes!! You can see ours from last year in my scrapbook photos. Looks similar to this year, too. (We've been re-using the tinsel for....well, I bought two boxes in an after-Christmas sale back in college...and I still haven't opened the second box. embarassed )

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I used to use the long tinsel when I had a tree but no tree for the last 4 years. Maybe next yea...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

I used to use the long tinsel when I had a tree but no tree for the last 4 years. Maybe next year.

Lights in the windows or decorate your landscaping

--hide--
Our tree's in the window. That's all we've done for many years. My son wants us to put Christmas lights on the house next year. Maybe some lights on the cacti, too.

listen to carolers or be the carolers?

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Our tree's in the window. That's all we've done for many years. My son wants us to put...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Our tree's in the window. That's all we've done for many years. My son wants us to put Christmas lights on the house next year. Maybe some lights on the cacti, too.

listen to carolers or be the carolers?

--hide--

listen. nobody wants to hear me sing shocked embarassed

Spritz cookies: cream cheese or not? (does ANYONE use cream cheese in theirs like my mother did?). Bonus: put a piece of candied fruit at the bottom of the spritz wreath, or not?

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: listen. nobody wants to hear me sing Spritz cookies: cream cheese or not? (d...

listen. nobody wants to hear me sing

Spritz cookies: cream cheese or not? (does ANYONE use cream cheese in theirs like my mother did?). Bonus: put a piece of candied fruit at the bottom of the spritz wreath, or not?

--hide--
Cream cheese sprinz! YUM! tongue tongue (never had a piece of candied fruit at the bottom though...)

Regular mittens with a thumb, or the kind with the fold-over finger flap?

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Cream cheese sprinz! YUM! (never had a piece of candied fruit at the bottom though...)R...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Cream cheese sprinz! YUM! (never had a piece of candied fruit at the bottom though...)

--hide--

Regualr mittens

Home baked Christmas cookies or store bought Christmas cookies

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Cream cheese sprinz! YUM! (never had a piece of candied fruit at the bottom though...)R...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Cream cheese sprinz! YUM! (never had a piece of candied fruit at the bottom though...)

--hide--

regulare mittens most of the time, but I love my cute pink fold-over ones too!

call everyone you miss on Christmas or just send a card or call another day?

Posts 91 - 100 of 166