Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

12/19/2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marine-proposes-boyfriend-white-house-222137561--abc-news-politics.html<...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

news.yahoo.com

--hide--
God help us, and how humiliating for the Marine Corps! embarassed Well America, this is what you voted for! shocked

12/19/2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: http://news.yahoo.com/gay-marine-proposes-boyfriend-white-house-222137561--abc-news-politics.html<...

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

The thing that really aggravates me about gays, is the fact that they take themselves so seriously. If a
heterosexual couple got engaged in the White House, there would be no big spectacle.

It gets old because they shove it in your face.

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: The thing that really aggravates me about gays, is the fact that they take themselves ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

The thing that really aggravates me about gays, is the fact that they take themselves so seriously. If a
heterosexual couple got engaged in the White House, there would be no big spectacle.

--hide--
The Commandant of the Marine Corps must be grinding his teeth bulldog knowing this happened on his watch, and there's nothing he can do about it.

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: The thing that really aggravates me about gays, is the fact that they take themselves ...

--hide--

Good point, I think what they (both political parties) really want is to legalize Pedophilia.

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Good point, I think what they (both political parties) really want is to legalize Pedophi...

Good point, I think what they (both political parties) really want is to legalize Pedophilia.

--hide--

No, can't be??????

12/23/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: No, can't be??????

No, can't be??????

--hide--

You're being sarcastic? sorry, a little clarity would help.

12/23/2012 new

news.yahoo.com

--hide--

Did anybody here ever think this would all collapse as fast as it has been collapsing?

12/24/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: The Commandant of the Marine Corps must be grinding his teeth knowing this happened on his watch,...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

The Commandant of the Marine Corps must be grinding his teeth knowing this happened on his watch, and there's nothing he can do about it.

--hide--

The infuriating part of this was that, more than likely, this was staged by the White House staff along with the San-Francisco-valued couple.

12/24/2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The infuriating part of this was that, more than likely, this was staged by the White H...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

The infuriating part of this was that, more than likely, this was staged by the White House staff along with the San-Francisco-valued couple.

--hide--

I bet you are right, Steven.....

Posts 1 - 10 of 145