Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: You're being sarcastic? sorry, a little clarity would help.
(Quote) John-711000 said:

You're being sarcastic? sorry, a little clarity would help.

--hide--

I was just commenting, that it can't be, that the church wants to legalize pedophilia.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: You're being sarcastic? sorry, a little clarity would help.

You're being sarcastic? sorry, a little clarity would help.

--hide--

I wasn't being sarcastic, John. Just shocked.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: Did anybody here ever think this would all collapse as fast as it has been collapsi...
(Quote) William-607613 said:

Did anybody here ever think this would all collapse as fast as it has been collapsing?

--hide--

Are you talking about the whole gay movement, or just the White House engagement story?

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I was just commenting, that it can't be, that the church wants to legalize pedophi...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I was just commenting, that it can't be, that the church wants to legalize pedophilia.

--hide--

Sorry, big error...I meant that the two political parties (not the church) want to legalize pedophilia.
So, I wasn't being sarcastic, just questioning.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I wasn't being sarcastic, John. Just shocked.

I wasn't being sarcastic, John. Just shocked.

--hide--

OK, well I thought you were. I think that the next step after allowing homosexual parades they would want the same for pedophiles, that's what a lot of people are now saying. In many ways pedophilia is legal, there's a group called NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) which, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been raided and shut down yet. It shows that many people in our government support the group.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I was just commenting, that it can't be, that the church wants to legalize pedophi...

--hide--

I think (I hope, anyways) that he meant the political and commerical elite.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: I think (I hope, anyways) that he meant the political and commerical elite.
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

I think (I hope, anyways) that he meant the political and commerical elite.

--hide--

The original quote was referring to both political parties. That is to say the Dems (the Evil Party) and the Republicans (the Stupid Party).

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: OK, well I thought you were. I think that the next step after allowing homosexual parades...

OK, well I thought you were. I think that the next step after allowing homosexual parades they would want the same for pedophiles, that's what a lot of people are now saying. In many ways pedophilia is legal, there's a group called NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) which, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't been raided and shut down yet. It shows that many people in our government support the group.

--hide--

Oh, Lord, now I have heard everything, NAMBLA?????? That is sickening. And I understand now how you meant that they
may want it legalized. What a shame? And here I thought we had most everything in NYC. Never heard of that group.
Thanks, John.

Dec 24th 2012 new

eyepopping crazy crazy rolling eyes This is disturbing. Why can't it be a special story about One Man and One Woman? I guess the media doesn't like that propaganda sad

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: This is disturbing. Why can't it be a special story about One Man and One Woman? I guess the ...
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

This is disturbing. Why can't it be a special story about One Man and One Woman? I guess the media doesn't like that propaganda

--hide--

You are right, we have not heard about other couples getting engaged in the White House-just a gay couple. It
makes them seem special.

Posts 11 - 20 of 145