Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Are you talking about the whole gay movement, or just the White House engagement story...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Are you talking about the whole gay movement, or just the White House engagement story?

--hide--

Actually, I'm talking about western civilization.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) William-607613 said: Did anybody here ever think this would all collapse as fast as it has been collapsi...
(Quote) William-607613 said:

Did anybody here ever think this would all collapse as fast as it has been collapsing?

--hide--

No. I never thought things would be as bad as they are today. People in general are shutting down, they've stopped talking with each other. The very thought of a civilization collapse will initiiatially bring a great amount of fear. But whoever survives it will have a renewed sense of responsibility. Survivors will be more conscious and will speak out against any and all evil since the consequences will be as plain as day. A total reversal of today as many men embrace all types of evil without seeing the damage it has done to them.

I see it unfolding very clearly now, back in the early eighties there was only talk about it sometime in the future. Everyone would just shrug it at the time thinking that they would escape, not realizing it already started. The process is still slow, although it is now coming very fast. The nation seems to be collasping at a paralleled rate with the decline of the family.

Dec 24th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: No. I never thought things would be as bad as they are today. People in general are shutt...
(Quote) John-711000 said:

No. I never thought things would be as bad as they are today. People in general are shutting down, they've stopped talking with each other. The very thought of a civilization collapse will initiiatially bring a great amount of fear. But whoever survives it will have a renewed sense of responsibility. Survivors will be more conscious and will speak out against any and all evil since the consequences will be as plain as day. A total reversal of today as many men embrace all types of evil without seeing the damage it has done to them.

I see it unfolding very clearly now, back in the early eighties there was only talk about it sometime in the future. Everyone would just shrug it at the time thinking that they would escape, not realizing it already started. The process is still slow, although it is now coming very fast. The nation seems to be collasping at a paralleled rate with the decline of the family.

--hide--

"The nation seems to be collapsing at a paralleled rate with the decline of the family."

I think the two are cause and effect, more than parallel.

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: "The nation seems to be collapsing at a paralleled rate with the decline of the ...

"The nation seems to be collapsing at a paralleled rate with the decline of the family."

I think the two are cause and effect, more than parallel.

--hide--

OK:) that makes sense, it's what I was thinking..as the family declines on the microism level the nation seems to fall equally on the macrocosm. The family unit is basically the nation so when the family rebuilds then the nation becomes healthy once again.

And I guess it should be common sense that a 'gay' marriage weakens the family unit since neither can produce children. It might be a good idea to allow them to be married since they just want to be in 'love'..if we did that they would be extinct within one generation. But wouldn't that be the reason why they want 'adoption rights'?

The truth of the matter is they do not stay with one partner very long, they are extremely promiscus. And they all are (media and government) putting on quite a show for the young and confused aren't they? I think many actors and actresses who do these public kisses are just acting and are not 'gay or lesbian' but doing it because it's in their contract.

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: OK:) that makes sense, it's what I was thinking..as the family declines on t...

OK:) that makes sense, it's what I was thinking..as the family declines on the microism level the nation seems to fall equally on the macrocosm. The family unit is basically the nation so when the family rebuilds then the nation becomes healthy once again.

And I guess it should be common sense that a 'gay' marriage weakens the family unit since neither can produce children. It might be a good idea to allow them to be married since they just want to be in 'love'..if we did that they would be extinct within one generation. But wouldn't that be the reason why they want 'adoption rights'?

The truth of the matter is they do not stay with one partner very long, they are extremely promiscus. And they all are (media and government) putting on quite a show for the young and confused aren't they? I think many actors and actresses who do these public kisses are just acting and are not 'gay or lesbian' but doing it because it's in their contract.

--hide--

I agree with you that the celebrities just "ham it up" with their kisses on camera.

It is not correct, though, that if we let homosexuals get married, they would become extinct, because they cannot
have offspring. Homosexuals are sons and daughters of straight people. I feel very sure that it is genetic--the
preponderance to be gay. It may not be one gene, but a series of genes, that kick in to produce someone
attracted to the same sex. Science has not yet pinpointed the genes yet.

Also, John, homosexual guys are so creative. Did you ever notice that? There must be some correlation
between creativity and the sexual-preference gene within gay guys especially.

Is Cheeseman Park still pretty gay?

I feel that gay people don't choose their sexual preference. I also think that life is harder for them because they
are an anomaly. I just don't like the way they "stick it in your face" that they are gay and that is so wonderful,
and don't dare forget it. Like the Christmas tree story.

Dec 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I agree with you that the celebrities just "ham it up" with their kisses on ...

I agree with you that the celebrities just "ham it up" with their kisses on camera.

It is not correct, though, that if we let homosexuals get married, they would become extinct, because they cannot
have offspring. Homosexuals are sons and daughters of straight people. I feel very sure that it is genetic--the
preponderance to be gay. It may not be one gene, but a series of genes, that kick in to produce someone
attracted to the same sex. Science has not yet pinpointed the genes yet.

Also, John, homosexual guys are so creative. Did you ever notice that? There must be some correlation
between creativity and the sexual-preference gene within gay guys especially.

Is Cheeseman Park still pretty gay?

I feel that gay people don't choose their sexual preference. I also think that life is harder for them because they
are an anomaly. I just don't like the way they "stick it in your face" that they are gay and that is so wonderful,
and don't dare forget it. Like the Christmas tree story.

--hide--

There may be a small percentage of people that are born with a unbalanced chemistry. But I believe the majority of them are seduced and molested. Long term memory begins at three years old and many of them are molested that age. Arrests are made but many of the state concilors are lesbians or homosexuals who have a dependency on the system and cleverly guide the victim into becoming 'gay'.

I believe..California just passed a law that if a child is raped, or.. maybe confused, (by state sponsered propaganda) the parents cannot council against the will of the child. The state (government) wants to indoctrinate and push the child into an 'alternative' lifestyle. Even parents with religious beliefs cannot council their child that what happened to them was wrong.

That law is very telling. It may not be well known but with a little pressure any child or teen can be counciled to be straight. I was looking at the Folsom Street Fair photos online about five years ago and I came across a picture of a little girl ( around three) dressed up in a leather S&M custom, and money was being exchanged. I didn't understand what was going on at first..

They still have the photos of their fair online but I think they cleaned it up. I don't think they want people putting two and two together. The reason for the publicity at the white house is to create a cover image for them as loving couples. IMO.

Dec 27th 2012 new

Well I think it's romantic. :) Being proposed to at the site of your first date. Sounds like something a heterosexual couple in love might do.. :)

Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Sara-598052 said: Well I think it's romantic. :) Being proposed to at the site of your first date. Sounds like s...
(Quote) Sara-598052 said:

Well I think it's romantic. :) Being proposed to at the site of your first date. Sounds like something a heterosexual couple in love might do.. :)

--hide--

Can you clarify that post Sara? I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying.

Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Can you clarify that post Sara? I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are sa...

Can you clarify that post Sara? I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying.

--hide--

Sure! I think it's romantic that a marine would propose to his boyfriend in the white house. With all this talk using the words "those gays," as though a homosexual is someone not human and other, I am saying that I think it is a romantic gesture one man in love made to his partner, and a pretty normal one for any human being in love.

Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) John-711000 said: Can you clarify that post Sara? I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are sa...

--hide--

John, why are you asking her for clarification? There is nothing more simple than seeing the romance in
the situation for gay or stratight couples.

Why are you not understanding that? Or do you have ulterior motives is asking her to repeat what she means?

Posts 21 - 30 of 145