Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Pizza and LaSalette lights!

Dec 19th 2012 new
Howdy all, In the time honored tradition of Pizza and LaSalette Lights numbers I - VII I present to you ... Pizza and LaSalette Lights VIII, the return of the Anchovie! The date this year will be this upcoming Saturday, December 22. The Schedule of activities is as follows: 12:00 Noon - People start to arrive at my place and pizza starts cooking in the oven 4:00pm-ish - We start heading over to LaSalette Shrine to enjoy the lights, events and spiritual climate www.lasalette-shrine.org Bonus - For those who are still enjoying the evening and still want to hang out, we can head on over to Briggs Italian restaurant just up the street.briggscornerpizza.com For those who haven't had my pizza yet, you are in for a treat. It is not like any pizza you've had in a pizza shop. But don't take my word for it. We asked a passer by on the street and he had this to say: "That John owes me money! Who does he think he is? ... What? You mean it's a different John. Oh, I don't know 'em. But, hey. If he's given out free food I'm there!" So, there you have it. A first hand account there there will be free pizza for all who come. And remember, I'm part Italian so there will be plenty of food. Just come and say, "Sonna a fomato!", which means "Feed me!" in Italian. And feel free to bring a friend, or two or three. Uncle John'll have plenty of food for everyone. No empty belly will be turned away! For those who don't know where I live, my address is as follows: 54 1st Ave. Apt. 3R Woonsocket, RI 02895 If you have and questions, pizza topping requests or just want to say, "Whaddup' hommeee!!!", then give me a buzz on my cell at 401-258-7689. I hope to see many of you there. If I don't see you, may God bless you this Christmas. And, if I've missed anyone in this email, please fee free to forward this to them. God bless, John Tuturice
Dec 19th 2012 new

Sorry for the formatting problem on this post. I copy and pasted the post to CM, but it squished everything together. I entered a new post that is easier to ready. Hope to see some of you there!

God bless,
John

Posts 1 - 2 of 2