Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/19/2012 new

I'm right here, ready and waiting!

12/20/2012 new

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

I like this kissing thread....the other one was mind boggling Victor!

12/20/2012 new

I really miss kissing weeping

12/20/2012 new

It's a good time for kissing and kissing is a good time! laughing laughing laughing laughing hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Pucker-up boys and girls... it's KISSING time!!!

--hide--

hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss

12/20/2012 new

Just who are we kissing? How is the kissee selected? Before I pucker up, I wanna know. But I also enjoy kissing. I love those blowing-on-the-belly kisses that I used to give my kids when they were babies. And the kisses on the cheeks I give my friends. And... faint laughing

12/20/2012 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Just who are we kissing? How is the kissee selected? Before I pucker up, I wanna know. But I also...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Just who are we kissing? How is the kissee selected? Before I pucker up, I wanna know. But I also enjoy kissing. I love those blowing-on-the-belly kisses that I used to give my kids when they were babies. And the kisses on the cheeks I give my friends. And...

--hide--

Just jump in and start giving kisses to anyone in the thread. They can be friendly kisses on the cheek, or flirty ones for the one your interested....But maybe you should save the belly-blowing kisses for the babies scratchchin laughing

hug hersheyskiss Hugs and kisses for a Merry Christmas xmastree

12/20/2012 new

Pucker-up boys and girls... it's KISSING time!!!

--hide--

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss
12/20/2012 new

Or at least till ya know him better, Margo!!! laughing wave

12/20/2012 new

Ummmmm, sitting here ~ waiting ~ under the mistletoe. Someone? Please? Before I faint LMBO!

Posts 11 - 20 of 64