Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Ummmmm, sitting here ~ waiting ~ under the mistletoe. Someone? Please? Before I LMBO!
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Ummmmm, sitting here ~ waiting ~ under the mistletoe. Someone? Please? Before I LMBO!

--hide--
Where do you think all the guys are?? scratchchin
We are all just sitting here waiting.... sorry

Dec 20th 2012 new

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss to the cm mencowboy cowboy cowboy cowboy cowboyhug :hug: :hug:
a:hersheyskiss: for the youngins also!:hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss:

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Or at least till ya know him better, Margo!!!
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Or at least till ya know him better, Margo!!!

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing embarassed

Dec 20th 2012 new

I'm ll puckered up and ready for a kiss and there's no guys in my age range around. Sheesh. rolling eyes I'll develop lines that will never go away. They'll interfere with my laugh lines. wink

Dec 20th 2012 new
hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss:
Dec 20th 2012 new

Walking under it now. smile

Dec 20th 2012 new
So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah hohoho hehehe.
Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah ho...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah hohoho hehehe.
--hide--

Absolutely Tim wink laughing

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Where do you think all the guys are?? We are all just sitting here waiting....
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Where do you think all the guys are??
We are all just sitting here waiting....

--hide--

I think they are all scared Angela. laughing laughing Oh heck with them if they can't take a joke wink

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah ho...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah hohoho hehehe.
--hide--

yes, especially since there are so many puckered up women crowded under here just raring to start some kissing action!

Posts 21 - 30 of 64