Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: yes, especially since there are so many puckered up women crowded ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

yes, especially since there are so many puckered up women crowded under here just raring to start some kissing action!

--hide--

You got that right Rachel, and we are all willing to wait until the wedding. But you got to start someplace..........Knock Knock cowboy

Dec 21st 2012 new

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Pucker-up boys and girls... it's KISSING time!!!

--hide--

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-374523 said: Yippee! I wonder if it's acceptable to wear one of these ... www.thefind.com.
(Quote) Angela-374523 said:

Yippee! I wonder if it's acceptable to wear one of these ... www.thefind.com

--hide--

Haha Kimmy Gibbler had the same idea! wink Check out this episode of Full House (start watching around 3:25)

www.youtube.com

Dec 21st 2012 new

I need a Christmas Kiss sad weeping

Dec 21st 2012 new

Now answer me something......were is the "toe" and are we talking "pecks" or "lip lockers"?

Dec 21st 2012 new

Can't remember the last time I had a kiss .... Not counting my aunt, of course!!!

Dec 21st 2012 new

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Dec 21st 2012 new

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss knight-errant lady's handkerchief Harp

Thanks Victor, this thread isn't so uptight wink

Dec 21st 2012 new

Pucker-up boys and girls... it's KISSING time!!!

--hide--

Ready when you are!

santahat xmastree snowman candycane stocking Ice Skating wreath

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Ready when you are!
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Ready when you are!

--hide--

That didn't come out right ..... oh well .... you get the picture! wink Battling eyelashes

<<<<<------------------------------------- still ready!

Posts 31 - 40 of 64