Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah ho...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So if I walk in under this parasitic plant will I need extra strength chapstick in the morning? Hahahah hohoho hehehe.
--hide--

Use what works! smile Battling eyelashes

Dec 21st 2012 new

I'm ready... heart

Dec 21st 2012 new

I just kissed a boy..... cool Gee, that was fun. Now, who's next? The woman gets to choose, ya know. These are strictly kosher Catholic kisses, though.

Dec 21st 2012 new

Christmas kisses to all!

hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

theheart

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Hugs and kisses for you Brian. hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug

Bart, for you...a-hem - sorry, no lip lockers embarassed wink hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Can't leave out Richard... hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug

Or Peter... hersheyskiss hug hersheyskiss hug

Kisses to Victor, too... hersheyskiss hug :hersheyskiss: :hug:

And last but not least - kisses to the lady CM'rs :hersheyskiss: :hersheyskiss: :hug: :hug:

Is this what you call playing the field? :wink: :eyebrow: :eep: :flamed: :faint:

Dec 22nd 2012 new

For now, I want a sweet, long, gentle kiss on my cheek from a wonderful someone. hug

Dec 22nd 2012 new

I read lips unless they're touching mine... wink

hersheyskiss

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-70288 said: I read lips unless they're touching mine...
(Quote) Angie-70288 said:

I read lips unless they're touching mine...

--hide--

What I meant to say was I DON'T read lips unless they're touching mine... Maybe Santa will bring me some heavy duty bifocals so I can actually read what I'm typing... rolling eyes

Dec 22nd 2012 new

You get a Gold Star! soooooooooooo,,, where is victor ? who introduced this thread. . . come out, come out ,wherever you are! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! lol

Posts 41 - 50 of 64