Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Oops. Putting in reverse, making truck beeping sounds.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Oops. Putting in reverse, making truck beeping sounds.
--hide--

whoa! you've bumped into me and I've sprawled on your lap! o well -- easier that way! ((smooch))

Dec 22nd 2012 new

....and the winner is....RACHAEL....congrats!! you are the first winner of the roller-wheelchair derby, and what a crash it waslaughing cowboy CowGirl Rolling Along heartbeat hellokitty

Dec 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Oops. Putting in reverse, making truck beeping sounds. ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: Oops. Putting in reverse, making truck beeping sounds.

whoa! you've bumped into me and I've sprawled on your lap! o well -- easier that way! ((smooch))

--hide--
Sorry, I hope I didn't squish your toes.
Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Sorry, I hope I didn't squish your toes.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Sorry, I hope I didn't squish your toes.
--hide--

O, it was worth a few smooshed toes!

Posts 61 - 64 of 64