Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Amie-922461 said: Jerry, paying members would still have the option to contact non-paying members. Saying they would...
(Quote) Amie-922461 said:

Jerry, paying members would still have the option to contact non-paying members. Saying they would be less likely to do so is purely speculation! If I was truly interested in a non-paying member, I would most certainly click on the option to "INVITE MEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE" and see what they decided to do. Is there anyone else who would do that????

I believe there is a very reasonable way to improve your site while still being straight-forward and honest. There are many successful businesses that operate by being staight-forward and honest AND listening to their customers!!!!

--hide--

While you appear to be a relatively new member and may not be aware of the history, this is an oft-discussed topic and management has made it clear their decision was made with full awareness of members' opinions.

As always, you are welcome to make suggestion regarding the site via the Help system. I seen no reason to continue rehashing this in multiple locations in the forums, so I am locking this topic.

Posts 11 - 11 of 11