Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Snow Finally!!

Dec 20th 2012 new

Unfortunately it showed up in blizzard form. So we can only enjoy it by looking out the window for now. fluffy fluffy

Dec 20th 2012 new

Shoot, keep it down there fluffy fluffy fluffy fluffy wave

Dec 20th 2012 new

biggrin I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow heart fluffy heart
scratchchin Now, if it could only snow without getting so cold... scratchchin

Dec 20th 2012 new

I am in the blizzard zone and 10 inches all at once is a bit much! and there is more coming! The worst part is I just had surgery on my hand and elbow and can't shovel by myself. sad

Dec 20th 2012 new

While it is classified as a blizzard we are only supposed to get approx 6 inches. But its the blizzard conditions that are causing all the problems. There have been several accidents due to the slick, snow covered roads, heavy winds, and very poor visiblility. My prayers go out to all involved in those accidents. Praying

Hopefully, a neighbor will be able to help you with your shoveling. hug and Prayers for a speedy recovery, Mary. Praying

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow Now, if it coul...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow
Now, if it could only snow without getting so cold...

--hide--
It is raining here in TN and the wind is truly gusty. I can feel where the insulation is lacking!
I wish it was snow though, even if I could just watch the flurries. My niece lives is WI and she thinks
she may soon be snowed in! 5 day weekend coming right up!

Dec 20th 2012 new
In Henry County, we had lots of rain early this morning. Starting around 10AM, we started having massive winds til just couple hours ago. Still windy and cold!
Dec 20th 2012 new

It started with lots of rain during the night and this morning, for us. Then changed to heavy snowfall around 11am.

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow Now, if it cou...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow
Now, if it could only snow without getting so cold...

--hide--

LOL... I'm totally in on that sentiment!!! My motorcycle is my transportation of choice, and while I love riding in snowfall, it would certainly be nice to be free of the associated concern over TRACTION!!! boggled biggrin

A great number of my family, and my first home is SW WI... Snow is an old friend... yet a hard choice between its cold and Summer's humidity for a favorite!

All yous keep warm! Merry Christmas!

:D

Dec 20th 2012 new

mmm, cold here and damp, lost of rain forecasted for tonight, tomorrow blustery and cold weather tomorrow. i like the cold but don't like the wind. i like to see snow on Christmas eve and that is about it. soup weather!

Posts 1 - 10 of 33