Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: In Henry County, we had lots of rain early this morning. Starting around 10AM, we started having massive...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: In Henry County, we had lots of rain early this morning. Starting around 10AM, we started having massive winds til just couple hours ago. Still windy and cold!
--hide--

It is suppose to get down into the 20's tonight but I would like to see the white stuff. I am originally from MA and they
are either getting snow now or anticipating it tomorrow. I know my brother and sister not too much into LOVING
shoveling but it is pretty until the snowplows come and ruin it!

Dec 20th 2012 new

fluffy clap Snowboarding

Ohhh, it started here about 2 months ago.

wave Canada

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Jeremiah-77825 said: Ohhh, it started here about 2 months ago.
(Quote) Jeremiah-77825 said:

Ohhh, it started here about 2 months ago.

--hide--

Your lucky. but at least this year we are getting snow. Last year we got very little and what we did get was gone in 24hrs.

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Cathy-564420 said: Shoot, keep it down there
(Quote) Cathy-564420 said:

Shoot, keep it down there

--hide--

I second that

Dec 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: While it is classified as a blizzard we are only supposed to get approx 6 inches. But its the bl...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

While it is classified as a blizzard we are only supposed to get approx 6 inches. But its the blizzard conditions that are causing all the problems. There have been several accidents due to the slick, snow covered roads, heavy winds, and very poor visiblility. My prayers go out to all involved in those accidents.

Hopefully, a neighbor will be able to help you with your shoveling. and Prayers for a speedy recovery, Mary.

--hide--
Thank you Angela. One neighbor did my sidewalk but not my driveway. Everyone hires someone else to do theirs. I love to shovel but not when I am not incapacitated and can't. It's great exercise and all that fresh air feels so good!!!

Dec 20th 2012 new
(Quote) Angela-893980 said: I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow Now, if it could only ...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

I will gladly keep it. I am one of those crazy people who actually love snow
Now, if it could only snow without getting so cold...

--hide--

I'm with you Angela! I LOVE the snow!!! The more the better! biggrin
Dec 20th 2012 new

It's been raining for two days but it's supposed to change over to snow tonight and dump 6 inches of soggy stuff on us by morning -- I'm hoping the ground freezes soon and we can get some beautiful deep snow that stays around so I can get out and cross country ski! Anyone want to join me? C'mon, snow lovers! Let's play!

Dec 20th 2012 new

Snow, to me, is that lovely added touch that makes it feel like Christmas. Sadly we'll be rocking 75 degree weather down here Christmas day...

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-70288 said: Snow, to me, is that lovely added touch that makes it feel like Christmas. Sadly we'll be rock...
(Quote) Angie-70288 said:

Snow, to me, is that lovely added touch that makes it feel like Christmas. Sadly we'll be rocking 75 degree weather down here Christmas day...

--hide--
Ohhhh, soooo sorrry Angie!! hug You can hop on a quick flight and come see me, cuz tomorrow I'll have more than enough for both of us!! laughing laughing

California Sierras to get from 2 feet up to 5 feet tomorrow, and for the next couple of days....At my elevation, that'll mean about 30 inches. It turned cold yesterday with a North wind, and the ground stayed frozen today--a beautiful crisp, bright blue sky day! biggrin

Dec 21st 2012 new

We got a cold front today in deep south Texas. That means it got down to the 60s. Tomorrow will be about the same, but it will start creeping back up by Saturday. Christmas day should be in the 80s. :(

Merry Christmas, ya'll!

wave xmastree

Posts 11 - 20 of 33