Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/27/2012 new

Praying rosary Continuing to pray for the delivery of Tom's new liver, Kathy. I'm so glad that he and his loved ones could share another Christmas together. rose

12/28/2012 new

theheart Praying rosary

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Continuing to pray for the delivery of Tom's new liver, Kathy. I'm so glad that he and ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Continuing to pray for the delivery of Tom's new liver, Kathy. I'm so glad that he and his loved ones could share another Christmas together.

--hide--
thank you, beverly....tom has been in & out of the hospital so many times....he was grateful to be in his own home with his loved ones & friends.... hug rose

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Tanya-906422 said:
(Quote) Tanya-906422 said:

--hide--
tanya from va....thank you for your prayers & rosary for tom.....he continues to hang in there. have to admit he is much happier being at home, waiting ....than in the hospital, waiting....hug rose

12/29/2012 new

Praying

God Bless You both!

I pray to our merciful and loving Savior to ease any and all mental anguish and physical suffering theheart

12/30/2012 new

UPDATE - CONDITION WORSENING - UPDATE

oh, dear prayer warriors, i wish i had better news....tom's condition is deteriorating....his blood counts are extremely low - he is now on weekly (sometimes more) blood transfusions and oxygen to keep him going. sad sad

the amazing part of this man is his sense of humor & stamina .... he is fighting so hard waiting for the donor call...

please don't give up on him....please continue to storm the heavens for tom....Praying Praying rose rose

my deepest gratitude...heart

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: UPDATE - CONDITION WORSENING - UPDATEoh, dear prayer warriors, i wish i had better ne...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

UPDATE - CONDITION WORSENING - UPDATE

oh, dear prayer warriors, i wish i had better news....tom's condition is deteriorating....his blood counts are extremely low - he is now on weekly (sometimes more) blood transfusions and oxygen to keep him going.

the amazing part of this man is his sense of humor & stamina .... he is fighting so hard waiting for the donor call...

please don't give up on him....please continue to storm the heavens for tom....

my deepest gratitude...

--hide--

Praying Keeping in prayer... rosary

theheart

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Keeping in prayer...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Keeping in prayer...

--hide--
oh, victor, you have my deepest thanks for your prayers & rosaries...i have known tom since we were in high school....smile hug rose

12/30/2012 new

More prayers as you requested. May the Lord bring comfort and peace to Tom, and all of his family and friends during this difficult time... angel Praying

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: More prayers as you requested. May the Lord bring comfort and peace to Tom, and all of his family a...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

More prayers as you requested. May the Lord bring comfort and peace to Tom, and all of his family and friends during this difficult time...

--hide--
dear sir ray, thank you from the bottom of my heart....sad smile hug hug rose

Posts 101 - 110 of 200