Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 30th 2012 new

Continued prayers ascending. Praying rosary Praying

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Continued prayers ascending.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Continued prayers ascending.

--hide--
dear precious kathy, thank you for your continued prayers....the wait is so hard....to see tom in this condition....just heart wrenching...sad Praying Praying hug rose

Dec 30th 2012 new

remember, o most gracious virgin mary, that never was
it know that anyone who fled to your protection, implored
your help, or sought your intercession, was left
unaided. inspired with this confidence, i fly unto you, o
virgins or virgins, my mother. to you i come, before you i stand,
sinful and sorrowful. o mother of the word incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and
answer me. amen...

Praying Praying Praying Praying thy will be done....i believe in miracles...rose

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: dear precious kathy, thank you for your continued prayers....the wait is so hard....to see to...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

dear precious kathy, thank you for your continued prayers....the wait is so hard....to see tom in this condition....just heart wrenching...

--hide--

I know, Katherine. This is about where I just broke down as I was so helpless to do anything. I couldn't imagine how much more my husband could tolerate or how sicker he could get. It sounds like Tom is in good spirits. He sounds so much like my Bob. Keep praying. Watch the people around him. There is where the lessons come from. Seeing his family with love and kindness, the way they care for him, Tom and all of you are in the presence of angels. All we need is one more...with a matching liver.

God's blessings.

Dec 30th 2012 new

My Mass was offered in part for him on this feast of the Holy family. May God strengten Tom and his family.

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Tanya-906422 said: God Bless You both! I pray to our merciful and loving Savior to ease any and all ...
(Quote) Tanya-906422 said:

God Bless You both!

I pray to our merciful and loving Savior to ease any and all mental anguish and physical suffering

--hide--
tanya, from va, thank you for your prayers and words.... hug rose

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I know, Katherine. This is about where I just broke down as I was so helpless to do anyth...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I know, Katherine. This is about where I just broke down as I was so helpless to do anything. I couldn't imagine how much more my husband could tolerate or how sicker he could get. It sounds like Tom is in good spirits. He sounds so much like my Bob. Keep praying. Watch the people around him. There is where the lessons come from. Seeing his family with love and kindness, the way they care for him, Tom and all of you are in the presence of angels. All we need is one more...with a matching liver.

God's blessings.

--hide--
god bless you, precious kathy from mn. it is good to have your prayers and your beautiful words of comfort. lord, knows i have cried many times. i keep hearing 'thy will be done' and 'i believe in miracles'. tom's family, from the east to west coast are just awesome. we are all pulling for tom...even though we know...it is 'god's will.' sad smile hug hug rose

you would love tom's wacky sense of humor!!

thank you from the bottom of my heart...heart

Jan 1st 2013 new

prayer for the sick

lord jesus,
who went about doing good and healing all, we
ask you to bless your friends who are sick. give
them the strength in body, courage in spirit, and
patience in pain.
let them recover their health, so that, restored to
the christian community, they may joyfully praise
your name, for you live and reign for ever and
ever. amen.

Praying Praying theheart Praying Praying

Jan 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Therese-632256 said: My Mass was offered in part for him on this feast of the Holy family. May God strengten Tom and his family.
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

My Mass was offered in part for him on this feast of the Holy family. May God strengten Tom and his family.

--hide--
dear therese, sorry for missing this post, thank you for offering tom & his family up at mass...
Jan 4th 2013 new
watch thou, dear lord, with those who wake,

or watch, or weep tonight, and give thine angels

charge over those who sleep. tend thy sick ones,

lord christ. rest thy weary ones. bless thy dying

ones. soothe thy suffering ones. pity thine

afflicted ones. shield they joyous ones. and all,

for thy love's sake. amen.

evening prayer - st. augustine

Praying Praying theheart Praying Praying rose
Posts 111 - 120 of 200