Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 19th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 19th 2013 new

victor, thank you for the rosary and your prayers....tom wants all of you to know how much he & his family appreciate your prayers, too. rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Jan 19th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 19th 2013 new

beverly, i love this man to pieces....my heart just aches for him sad this is a second loss in just over a year. he lost his wife in november, 2011. they were married for 30 yrs. matt's death has brought this all back for him. i was on the phone with him today crying with him.

praise the lord, his doctor's have cleared him to fly down to florida for services for matt. tom needs to do this. he can't wait, as his health changes so quickly. right now...he has clearance for a quick trip. his father is in florida & it will be so good for tom to see his dad & his brothers & sisters....coming from ct, nc & those in florida for support. he has judy (sister) to fly with him. Praying Praying for safe travel & his health to hold up as he goes to put his baby brother to rest...sad rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

john from nj....you are such a prayer warrior....my deepest thanks...hug rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

dear emily, how precious you are to offer prayers on your second post here at cm....thank you so very much....hug rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

brenda....thank you, thank you. tom is just a wreck....he lost his wife of 30 years just over a year ago & now his baby brother...it has brought back all the memories of grief & loss....sad hug rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

eileen, thank you for your continued prayers and for tom's baby brother....tom is heart broken...sad hug rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

dear rosemarie.....many thanks for your rosary & prayers....tom is just heart broken and my heart just aches for him. i am 1500 miles away ... can only pray and listen as he pours his words out to me on the phone. his doctor did clear him for a quick trip to florida so he & his sister (judy) can meet up with his father, sisters & brothers to put his brother to rest....hug rose

Posts 151 - 160 of 200