Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 19th 2013 new

Hi Katherine,

Gosh I wish this gentleman, Tom, the very BEST. Divine Priovidence rules in these things. I just found out last week that my best friend, of 30 years, has two malignant tumors in his liver. They are screening him in prep for a liver transplant; prior to him having ? surgery or chemo. THis is all new territory for me and certainly for my friend (Wesley) and his wife (Debby) in Parker Colorado. There are such wonderful people to be around. Non-Catholic but very devout, practicing Christians - and I admire that so very much in their daily walk.

Prayers appreciated.

Scott

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: brenda....thank you, thank you. tom is just a wreck....he lost his wife of 30 years just over a year ago &...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

brenda....thank you, thank you. tom is just a wreck....he lost his wife of 30 years just over a year ago & now his baby brother...it has brought back all the memories of grief & loss....

--hide--

I can understand that all too well, I lost my son May 2011 and a favorite Aunt who was the last of my Mothers siblings November 2011....will pray for him in his time of grieving....
Jan 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I can understand that all too well, I lost my son May 2011 and a favorite Aunt who was the last ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I can understand that all too well, I lost my son May 2011 and a favorite Aunt who was the last of my Mothers siblings November 2011....will pray for him in his time of grieving....
--hide--
prayers for you, brenda, too as you travel the journey of grieving...Praying hug rose

Jan 19th 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: prayers for you, brenda, too as you travel the journey of grieving...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

prayers for you, brenda, too as you travel the journey of grieving...

--hide--

hug thank you!
Jan 20th 2013 new

andrea from mn....thank you for your prayers for tom hug rose

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Salome-701443 said: I offer a rosary. All power belong to Jesus.Let his Holy Will be done.
(Quote) Salome-701443 said:

I offer a rosary.

All power belong to Jesus.Let his Holy Will be done.

--hide--
salome, you are the second new cmer to offer rosary for your second post...i am most touched by your kindness & care...thank you for your rosary....tom wants you to know he is most grateful for all the people praying for him during this difficult time....shamrock rose

Jan 20th 2013 new

dear kat ...many thanks for your rosary and prayers...please know tom is very grateful for your prayers....hug rose

Jan 20th 2013 new

dear patrick, in a far away land, thank you so very much for your prayers....tom wants you to know he is very grateful and humbled for your prayers and all the prayers....says he can use them all during this difficult time....rose

Jan 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Scott-44850 said: Hi Katherine, Gosh I wish this gentleman, Tom, the very BEST. Divine Priovidence rules in t...
(Quote) Scott-44850 said:

Hi Katherine,

Gosh I wish this gentleman, Tom, the very BEST. Divine Priovidence rules in these things. I just found out last week that my best friend, of 30 years, has two malignant tumors in his liver. They are screening him in prep for a liver transplant; prior to him having ? surgery or chemo. THis is all new territory for me and certainly for my friend (Wesley) and his wife (Debby) in Parker Colorado. There are such wonderful people to be around. Non-Catholic but very devout, practicing Christians - and I admire that so very much in their daily walk.

Prayers appreciated.

Scott

--hide--
scott from az....thank you for your wishes for tom. prayers for your friend, wesley...Praying rose

Posts 161 - 170 of 200