Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 26th 2013 new

dear john from nj...such a true prayer warrior....so many, many thanks for your continued prayers & thoughts for tom...tom is grateful, as is his family & me....god bless you...hug rose

Jan 26th 2013 new

dear therese from ky...many, many thanks for your continued prayers for tom & his family...he wants you to know he is so grateful & says he can use all the prayers he receives...hug hug hug rose

Jan 26th 2013 new

26 JAN 2013

DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS...you all have been so wonderful in this prayer request for tom, i am humbled at your prayer offerings & your concern for tom, his family & even me. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

please, i have another request of you, if it is at all possible, if there is a prayer line at your church would you please add tom's name to it. he is literally 'down to the wire'. he will not live, if a donor match is not found. forgive me for asking more of you, he means much to me and i pray so hard it is not his time to leave us. sad Praying Praying sad god bless you all, you are truly amazing and have touched my heart deeply. rose

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: 26 JAN 2013DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS...you all have been so wonderful in this prayer reque...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

26 JAN 2013

DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS...you all have been so wonderful in this prayer request for tom, i am humbled at your prayer offerings & your concern for tom, his family & even me. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

please, i have another request of you, if it is at all possible, if there is a prayer line at your church would you please add tom's name to it. he is literally 'down to the wire'. he will not live, if a donor match is not found. forgive me for asking more of you, he means much to me and i pray so hard it is not his time to leave us. god bless you all, you are truly amazing and have touched my heart deeply.

--hide--

Katherine, I can put it on our bulletin in our "pray for" column. Is there a last name I can add or would you rather I just put Tom?

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: Katherine, I can put it on our bulletin in our "pray for" column. Is the...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

Katherine, I can put it on our bulletin in our "pray for" column. Is there a last name I can add or would you rather I just put Tom?

--hide--
bless your precious, precious heart, therese, i am truly grateful you are here...smile sad smile hug hug rose

Jan 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: bless your precious, precious heart, therese, i am truly grateful you are here...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

bless your precious, precious heart, therese, i am truly grateful you are here...

--hide--

Thank you Katherine and I am happy there is something I can do to help. I am sure that Tom is very grateful for you!

God bless you!

Jan 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: Thank you Katherine and I am happy there is something I can do to help. I am sure ...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

Thank you Katherine and I am happy there is something I can do to help. I am sure that Tom is very grateful for you!

God bless you!

--hide--
therese, you have done so much with prayers and i so appreciate this extra step you are willing to do...hug hug rose rose

Jan 27th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 28th 2013 new

dear prayer warriors, as the weeks and days go by, i find my heart aching for tom. i do not know what the outcome of his ordeal is going to be. i try to be strong & to keep 'turning it over to our lord', yet i find myself worried and sometimes so full of fear that the outcome will not be good. do not want to lose this man...he makes me laugh, he has such a huge heart full of kindness & caring. very hard for me to imagine him not in my life. forgive me, mother mary for my fears...you know there have been so many, many losses in my life. forgive me for thinking of myself. some days i do ok...others i just cry sad please, mother mary, give me the courage & strength to be there for tom. please take away my fears. please stay by my side, wrapping me in the protection of your cloak. i ask humbly for this from you. Praying

prayer warriors, your prayers mean so much & i am so grateful you are here for tom. it is comforting to know i am not in this alone because i have so many of you here praying for him. i am so in debt to you.

thank you for letting you share my feelings here. keeping them inside makes me feel like i might lose my mind from worry.

god bless each of you...hug hug rose

Jan 28th 2013 new

My prayers were his this morning rose

Posts 181 - 190 of 200