Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Catherine-885647 said: Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Your note touched me deeply - my late husband was an ...
(Quote) Catherine-885647 said: Katherine I am praying for Tom and his family. Your note touched me deeply - my late husband was an organ donor. And his name was Tom. I pray that your Tom will receive the 'Gift of Life.'
--hide--

Catherine, God Bless you for sharing your prayers and past experience via your late husband's gift of life. hug theheart

Welcome to the Forum (or Fora). Please join us daily if you can, and share your faith and prayers. Make new friends, enjoy both serious and silly topics, and let us get to know you, too! rose

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Praying Praying my ex husband applied for life insurance and on exam found he was hep c too. He had several
blood transfusions when he was in the hospital after a motorcyle wreck (that is how I met him, he was my patient).
It was quite the eye opener.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Praying

Dec 22nd 2012 new

I offer my prayers for him and his family that God watches over them. Praying

Dec 22nd 2012 new

I pray for God's intercession on Tom's behalf and for your's, too, Catherine. This one hits home for me. Praying rosary Praying

Dec 22nd 2012 new

hug Praying rosary theheart Prayer's for your friend Tom in his time of need.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Praying

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Praying theheart

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-24315 said:
(Quote) Dave-24315 said:

--hide--
dave from id....thank you for your prayers for tom...rose

Posts 51 - 60 of 200