Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: some time back, i wrote another prayer request for a friend of mine, tom...(a 24 yr retired m...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

some time back, i wrote another prayer request for a friend of mine, tom...(a 24 yr retired master sgt of the usa air force). he developed hep c way back in the late 70's for a blood transfusion he received during a surgery. NOW HE IS VERY ILL and his family and friends await for the call from the hospital that a donor has been matched

calling all angels to storm the heavens for tom & his family...from the east coast to west coast....

i know the will be sadness for another family.... i know no other way to thank them then to pray for them and someway may they know they could not have given tom's family a greater gift.

ps...tom was born on christmas eve...how can one not believe in miracles?

--hide--

Praying

12/22/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

12/22/2012 new

message from tom....

i just spoke to tom thru his foggy mind...(he is on a lot of medication) he wants to thank you all for the support & prayers ... says he is so ready for this surgery ... that 'it's all fine' (a fav quote of his!) he remains positive.

angel angel angel angel angel rose

12/22/2012 new

Praying rosary

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Angie-70288 said:
(Quote) Angie-70288 said:

--hide--
angie, from tx thanks for the prayers.... hug rose

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: eileen, so true words...the blood banks did not start 'screening blood' til 1989-90.....

eileen, so true words...the blood banks did not start 'screening blood' til 1989-90....many have found themselves in the same position as your ex did....it really is something people should talk to their doc's about as it is not a blood test normally done...you have to ask!!

--hide--
Small percentage of wifes also get the disease and I have been checked several times over several years (bloodwork) and no evidence. My prayers are with you.

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Small percentage of wifes also get the disease and I have been checked several times over severa...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Small percentage of wifes also get the disease and I have been checked several times over several years (bloodwork) and no evidence. My prayers are with you.

--hide--
Small percentage of wifes also get the disease and I have been checked several times over several years (bloodwork) and no evidence...good you have been proactive in your live, eileen...hug
there is a smaller percentage of mother's giving birth transmitting to their newborn baby...that's why hep c is called an 'airborne blood disease'...i have know of mom's having to have their child tested....kinda of stressful...best to know though....rose

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: some time back, i wrote another prayer request for a friend of mine, tom...(a 24 yr retired m...

some time back, i wrote another prayer request for a friend of mine, tom...(a 24 yr retired master sgt of the usa air force). he developed hep c way back in the late 70's for a blood transfusion he received during a surgery. NOW HE IS VERY ILL and his family and friends await for the call from the hospital that a donor has been matched

calling all angels to storm the heavens for tom & his family...from the east coast to west coast....

i know the will be sadness for another family.... i know no other way to thank them then to pray for them and someway may they know they could not have given tom's family a greater gift.

ps...tom was born on christmas eve...how can one not believe in miracles?

--hide--

PrayingLord Have Mercy , Christ have mercy and Praise be to God for His Ways are higher than our ways...

Blessings to this family and comfort for another hug .. Jesus we trust in you theheart

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said:
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

--hide--
kat from hawaii....thank you for the prayers and rosaries...hug rose

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Victoria-691000 said:
(Quote) Victoria-691000 said:

--hide--
victoria from ia thank you for your prayers... hug rose

Posts 71 - 80 of 200