Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 23rd 2012 new

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dec 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said:
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

--hide--
mike from ca...thank you for your prayers.... rose

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Will-706257 said: Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the ...
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

--hide--
dear will, from fl.....it is so beautiful where you live...i spent part of last summer there

thank you for your prayer for my friend, tom.... rose

Dec 25th 2012 new

tom was able to spend christmas eve & christmas with his family. Bow once again he & his family want you to know how grateful they are for you continued prayers as they continue to wait for the 'pager' to 'ring' that a donor has been found. sometimes waiting gives us all a lesson in patience....

god bless each of you, i hope i have not overlooked anyone....christmas is almost over on the east coast...a few more hours on the west coast...send him an angel to be by his side...to rule and guide...to spread wings around him. mother mary, wrap him in your cloak...keep him sake and warm, feeling your love....

www.youtube.com 'send me an angel' angel angel angel heart rose

Dec 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: tom was able to spend christmas eve & christmas with his family. once again he & his ...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

tom was able to spend christmas eve & christmas with his family. once again he & his family want you to know how grateful they are for you continued prayers as they continue to wait for the 'pager' to 'ring' that a donor has been found. sometimes waiting gives us all a lesson in patience....

god bless each of you, i hope i have not overlooked anyone....christmas is almost over on the east coast...a few more hours on the west coast...send him an angel to be by his side...to rule and guide...to spread wings around him. mother mary, wrap him in your cloak...keep him sake and warm, feeling your love....

www.youtube.com 'send me an angel'

--hide--

We can still pray for this Christmas miracle. We are in the octave of Christmas so you still have 7 more days. Merry Christmas!

Dec 26th 2012 new

you are quite welcome. And yes it is beautiful here in Florida.

Mary Christ-Mass

Dec 26th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Dec 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Therese-632256 said: We can still pray for this Christmas miracle. We are in the octave of Christmas so...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

We can still pray for this Christmas miracle. We are in the octave of Christmas so you still have 7 more days. Merry Christmas!

--hide--
thank you, therese. i am praying tom HAS seven more days....that this pager goes off much before....Praying Praying crossfingers hug rose

Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

--hide--
dear island woman, sherrill-anne....thank you for your prayers..... tom continues to 'hang in there'....hug rose

Dec 27th 2012 new

someone wrote 'singing is praying twice'.... for tom & all my wonderful prayer warriors

celtic woman....'when you believe' .... www.youtube.com i believe in miracles....Praying theheart Praying rose

Posts 91 - 100 of 200