Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

The last nail on America's coffin has been hammered while Obama and his comrades smirk over its grave. Meanwhile the majority of Amerikans keep laughing as though they are intoxicated or drugged. All those comedy shows they watched patterned their brains to find a joke in everything. These perennial adolescents have nothing to fear. They will dance and sing with their proclaimed savior who may be punch drunk as journalist Steve Kroft asked in this video. They cannot see that hope and confidence in their master is unavailing. Did Obama reduce the debt by even one dollar?

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

From a right-wing extremest site? Not even close!

english.pravda.ru

english.pravda.ru

Dec 22nd 2012 new

Jerry: The sad part is that I don't think Americans have control over the next election either. As I did research
on what was required to "register" to vote, in different states, it seems only a utility bill would be accepted in
lieu of papers that prove you are a US Citizen. Anyone can look this information up on line. I wish that I was
wrong about what I saw.

This is a serious problem for us as American citizens. I wish something would be done about it, or else, we can kiss
our democracy goodbye. We have lost and the schemers have won, and we watched them do it.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Jerry: The sad part is that I don't think Americans have control over the next election ei...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Jerry: The sad part is that I don't think Americans have control over the next election either. As I did research
on what was required to "register" to vote, in different states, it seems only a utility bill would be accepted in
lieu of papers that prove you are a US Citizen. Anyone can look this information up on line. I wish that I was
wrong about what I saw.

This is a serious problem for us as American citizens. I wish something would be done about it, or else, we can kiss
our democracy goodbye. We have lost and the schemers have won, and we watched them do it.

--hide--

Now is the time to realize that we need to spend more time -- a lot more time -- praying and sacrificing, and much less time fussing about thing on the Internet or around the water cooler. We don't need to know the details of every issue that someone decides to latch on to in fact, that does more harm than good in that it distracts us from what we should be doing and gradually adds to the sense of despair.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

The last nail on America's coffin has been hammered while Obama and his comrades smirk over its grave. Meanwhile the majority of Amerikans keep laughing as though they are intoxicated or drugged. All those comedy shows they watched patterned their brains to find a joke in everything. These perennial adolescents have nothing to fear. They will dance and sing with their proclaimed savior who may be punch drunk as journalist Steve Kroft asked in thisvideo. They cannot see that hope and confidence in their master is unavailing. Did Obama reduce the debt by even one dollar?

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way.

english.pravda.ru

english.pravda.ru

--hide--
Jerry, I agree with the parts that talk about the USA, I will never believe Putin is a good man, I'm always reminded of what Bush said when asked what he saw when he looked into John Pauls II eyes and he said God. Then he was asked what he saw when he looked into Putin's eyes and he said evil. Putin is only giving in or up what he has to, to further his own evil plans. He is just keeping one of his enemies (The catholic Church)close, why he tries to help destroy his other enemy (The USA). This seems like a propaganda article for Putin and a very bad example.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

The last nail on America's coffin has been hammered while Obama and his comrades smirk over its grave. Meanwhile the majority of Amerikans keep laughing as though they are intoxicated or drugged. All those comedy shows they watched patterned their brains to find a joke in everything. These perennial adolescents have nothing to fear. They will dance and sing with their proclaimed savior who may be punch drunk as journalist Steve Kroft asked in thisvideo. They cannot see that hope and confidence in their master is unavailing. Did Obama reduce the debt by even one dollar?

english.pravda.ru

english.pravda.ru

--hide--

The author has a point with the quotes you've highlighted, but the rest of it is nothing more than propaganda. If this author honestly believes Russia looks up to Putin as the mass protests about this recent election show otherwise, I think this is Russia's version Michael Moore.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Now is the time to realize that we need to spend more time -- a lot more time -- praying ...

Now is the time to realize that we need to spend more time -- a lot more time -- praying and sacrificing, and much less time fussing about thing on the Internet or around the water cooler. We don't need to know the details of every issue that someone decides to latch on to in fact, that does more harm than good in that it distracts us from what we should be doing and gradually adds to the sense of despair.

--hide--

You painted the posters of these forums in one giant negative swoop. Good job, Jerry.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

english.pravda.ru

english.pravda.ru

--hide--

An amazing sea change to find Pravda becoming a paper that makes more sense that anything I read on these shores. It makes me wonder just how well our own media does the job of informing and educating the American people, which, as JFK reminded the Press in his famous "Secret Society" speech, is thier Constitutionally mandated purpose.

youtu.be

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Jerry: The sad part is that I don't think Americans have control over the next election ei...

wrong about what I saw.

--hide--

The name of the speech, as given by Kennedy, is: "The President and the Press"

It was given to newspaper men, and it is called the "Secret Societies" speech because of his reference to the same. However, it is an edifying speech that I wish more journalists would listen to it.

youtu.be
Dec 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The name of the speech, as given by Kennedy, is: "The President and the Press"...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

The name of the speech, as given by Kennedy, is: "The President and the Press"

It was given to newspaper men, and it is called the "Secret Societies" speech because of his reference to the same. However, it is an edifying speech that I wish more journalists would listen to it.

youtu.be

--hide--

Kennedy's intentions in asking the press to be more aware of national security when printing stories seems to have
fallen on deaf ears.

I thought it was interesting that Kennedy said, the only business in America that is protected by the Constitution, is
the press. So true.

Dec 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Kennedy's intentions in asking the press to be more aware of national security whe...

Kennedy's intentions in asking the press to be more aware of national security when printing stories seems to have
fallen on deaf ears.

I thought it was interesting that Kennedy said, the only business in America that is protected by the Constitution, is
the press. So true.

--hide--

It is important to realize that, just because either the press or the government has revolted from their legitimate duties, the duties or the role does not still exist. The Press still serves the state, but in a degraded role for both; namely, as the propagandists for totalitarians.

Posts 1 - 10 of 13