Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

It's Time!!!

Dec 22nd 2012 new

It's been a pleasure! hug

www.youtube.com

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: It's been a pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9I752Mmdk <...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

It's been a pleasure!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

So... why ya leavin' us?

Dec 22nd 2012 new

The Sound of Music is my favorite, by the way... biggrin

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said It's been a pleasure! www.youtube.com
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said

It's been a pleasure!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Ah..the sound of good music when I was a 1/c, Senior, at the Coast Guard Academy.

Edelweiss. We CMers need to Climb Every Mountain 'til we find our dream.

Dec 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: So... why ya leavin' us?
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

So... why ya leavin' us?

--hide--

"The Sound of Music" is one of my favs as well! It is time. I have been a part of this wonderful community for about 10 months now and my subscription is up in a week and a half. With the holy day and travel, I don't know if I will be able to be on CM much within that time. Through prayer I feel called to put CM aside for a while. I am starting a 9 month novena of sorts this week in preparation for the 30th anniversary of my baptism, and I am just offering to God my heart's desires, particularly my desire for the vocation of marriage and LOTS of little babies to call my own. embarassed laughing Please pray from me! I will keep the lovely people of CM in my prayers. Praying hug Praying hug

Dec 23rd 2012 new

Praying rosary wave

(((Nancy))) Bless you, dear. Thanks for praying for your CM family. Will inlcude you in mine.

Have a blessed, beautiful, joyful, awesome Christmas :-)

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Kat-881112 said: (((Nancy))) Bless you, dear. Thanks for praying for your CM family. Will inlcude you in mine. ...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

(((Nancy))) Bless you, dear. Thanks for praying for your CM family. Will inlcude you in mine.

Have a blessed, beautiful, joyful, awesome Christmas :-)

--hide--
Thank you, Kat!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
Well, my subscription ends in 2 days. It has been super fun! If you would like to keep in touch, please message me! Many prayers and blessings... Especially for courage and faith!!!!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
May Our Lord bless you with the gifts He's placed in your heart, through Our Lady's and St. Joseph's intercession. God bless!
Jan 2nd 2013 new

Take care, Nancy! I wish you all the best!! Chelle wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 16