Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

It's Time!!!

12/22/2012 new

It's been a pleasure! hug

www.youtube.com

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: It's been a pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG9I752Mmdk <...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

It's been a pleasure!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

So... why ya leavin' us?

12/22/2012 new

The Sound of Music is my favorite, by the way... biggrin

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said It's been a pleasure! www.youtube.com
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said

It's been a pleasure!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Ah..the sound of good music when I was a 1/c, Senior, at the Coast Guard Academy.

Edelweiss. We CMers need to Climb Every Mountain 'til we find our dream.

12/22/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: So... why ya leavin' us?
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

So... why ya leavin' us?

--hide--

"The Sound of Music" is one of my favs as well! It is time. I have been a part of this wonderful community for about 10 months now and my subscription is up in a week and a half. With the holy day and travel, I don't know if I will be able to be on CM much within that time. Through prayer I feel called to put CM aside for a while. I am starting a 9 month novena of sorts this week in preparation for the 30th anniversary of my baptism, and I am just offering to God my heart's desires, particularly my desire for the vocation of marriage and LOTS of little babies to call my own. embarassed laughing Please pray from me! I will keep the lovely people of CM in my prayers. Praying hug Praying hug

12/23/2012 new

Praying rosary wave

(((Nancy))) Bless you, dear. Thanks for praying for your CM family. Will inlcude you in mine.

Have a blessed, beautiful, joyful, awesome Christmas :-)

01/02/2013 new
(Quote) Kat-881112 said: (((Nancy))) Bless you, dear. Thanks for praying for your CM family. Will inlcude you in mine. ...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

(((Nancy))) Bless you, dear. Thanks for praying for your CM family. Will inlcude you in mine.

Have a blessed, beautiful, joyful, awesome Christmas :-)

--hide--
Thank you, Kat!
01/02/2013 new
Well, my subscription ends in 2 days. It has been super fun! If you would like to keep in touch, please message me! Many prayers and blessings... Especially for courage and faith!!!!
01/02/2013 new
May Our Lord bless you with the gifts He's placed in your heart, through Our Lady's and St. Joseph's intercession. God bless!
01/02/2013 new

Take care, Nancy! I wish you all the best!! Chelle wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 16