Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Good bye, Nancy! It's been good having you here at CM. I hope and pray all goes well for you. Take care and God bless!!! Peace be with you!

Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: May Our Lord bless you with the gifts He's placed in your heart, through Our Lady's and St. Joseph's in...
(Quote) John-746882 said: May Our Lord bless you with the gifts He's placed in your heart, through Our Lady's and St. Joseph's intercession. God bless!
--hide--
Thank you!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: Take care, Nancy! I wish you all the best!! Chelle
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

Take care, Nancy! I wish you all the best!! Chelle

--hide--
Thank you so much, Chelle!
Jan 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Good bye, Nancy! It's been good having you here at CM. I hope and pray all goes well for you. Take care and G...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Good bye, Nancy! It's been good having you here at CM. I hope and pray all goes well for you. Take care and God bless!!! Peace be with you!

--hide--
Yeah baby, Dan!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

Nancy,

Take care. I admire your strength and courage in all of your posts!

Eloise

theheart

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Nancy,Take care. I admire your strength and courage in all of your posts!Eloise
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Nancy,

Take care. I admire your strength and courage in all of your posts!

Eloise

--hide--
Oh, Eloise!!!! Thank you!!!!! Hugs!!!!
Posts 11 - 16 of 16