Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 17th 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: I think so too Meg. If you start it I'll post in it. Or if not I'll try to start it this weekend.
(Quote) John-746882 said: I think so too Meg. If you start it I'll post in it. Or if not I'll try to start it this weekend.
--hide--

I think it would be fitting John, if you started the People We Think Are Saints Thread. Your description of your mother was so beautiful and you have been such an inspiration. It should be 'your' thread.
Jan 17th 2013 new
This morning I am grateful for the past two months. They have been a gift which I've not received before. Thank you God. Thy will be done.
Jan 17th 2013 new
OK Meg, agreed. I will start it.
Jan 18th 2013 new

The gratitude list continues: humor, friendship, cousins, late after-Christmas gift giving, healing, six million dollar man episodes, chocolate chip cookies, lemonade, cupcakes.

Ten days to go on CM, and I do believe it's getting time to move on. I told my girlfriend the other day, "I think I'm addicted to Catholic Match. Just what every girl wants to hear, right?" She laughed. She knows I like the fora.

Jan 19th 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: The gratitude list continues: humor, friendship, cousins, late after-Christmas gift giving, healing, six millio...
(Quote) John-746882 said:

The gratitude list continues: humor, friendship, cousins, late after-Christmas gift giving, healing, six million dollar man episodes, chocolate chip cookies, lemonade, cupcakes.

Ten days to go on CM, and I do believe it's getting time to move on. I told my girlfriend the other day, "I think I'm addicted to Catholic Match. Just what every girl wants to hear, right?" She laughed. She knows I like the fora.

--hide--

They are fun. The connecting is wonderful. I am grateful today for more opportunities, lessons, and insights. Thank you, God.
Jan 20th 2013 new

Tonight I'm extremely grateful that I finally cracked the top 10 in CM trivia. I am 4th in the list currently. Of course only 6 have played so far this week, and the person in 5th has only answered half the questions so far, but I expect my score to hold up.

Jan 20th 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: Tonight I'm extremely grateful that I finally cracked the top 10 in CM trivia. I am 4th in the list current...

Tonight I'm extremely grateful that I finally cracked the top 10 in CM trivia. I am 4th in the list currently. Of course only 6 have played so far this week, and the person in 5th has only answered half the questions so far, but I expect my score to hold up.

--hide--

Today I am so grateful for an especially good friend who always seems to understand what I say and vice versa. God is good!
Jan 20th 2013 new

Update: my trivia position has now slipped to 18th place among over 100 contestants. I may never finish in the top ten in the weekly trivia on CM. How very, very sad. weeping weeping weeping

laughing laughing laughing

I'm grateful for emoticons.

Jan 21st 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: Update: my trivia position has now slipped to 18th place among over 100 contestants. I may never finish in the ...

Update: my trivia position has now slipped to 18th place among over 100 contestants. I may never finish in the top ten in the weekly trivia on CM. How very, very sad.

I'm grateful for emoticons.

--hide--

sad Praying sad
Jan 21st 2013 new

Thanks for the sympathy prayers Meg. I noticed I've slipped to 24th place out of 188 who have played Trivia this week. Something must be wrong with the scoring though, because I really think I should be in the top ten. Someone ought to look into that. weeping laughing

Posts 121 - 130 of 172