Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 25th 2013 new
John, I am also grateful tonight for good health. We never know how long we will have it but, for today, I am grateful and may I use it for God's desires.
Jan 25th 2013 new
Tonight/today I am grateful for everyone here on CM....It's been such a long journery for me, and to be able to pop on line, and see so many familiar faces is such a blessing to me....not to mention the laughter, support, encouragement and information that I have received....Thank you all so very much.....
Jan 25th 2013 new
Today I'm grateful for the March for Life and all who join across the country in other walks, efforts and most of all prayer. May God bless America. Our Lady of America pray for us.
Jan 25th 2013 new
Wonderful post Sue. This really is a special site.
Jan 25th 2013 new
I am grateful for a peaceful, prayerful, powerful March for Life today, in support of the right to life, through cold weather and snow. The snow was actually beautiful. So many young people. So many faithful priests and religious. So many family people. Pictures of Our Lord and Our Lady everywhere. God is good. May God bless this effort. May Our Lady of America be victorious, and bring us to Our Lord. Jesus protect and save the unborn and their mothers.
Jan 25th 2013 new
(Quote) John-746882 said: I am grateful for a peaceful, prayerful, powerful March for Life today, in support of the right to life, through co...
(Quote) John-746882 said: I am grateful for a peaceful, prayerful, powerful March for Life today, in support of the right to life, through cold weather and snow. The snow was actually beautiful. So many young people. So many faithful priests and religious. So many family people. Pictures of Our Lord and Our Lady everywhere. God is good. May God bless this effort. May Our Lady of America be victorious, and bring us to Our Lord. Jesus protect and save the unborn and their mothers.
--hide--
Amen.
Jan 25th 2013 new

i am grateful that i had my dad for 54 years. he was our Superman our hero! he would always be there when we needed him the most,esp. the teen age years. he would always greet everyone with such an open and happy smile. biggrin heart : he could remeber his grandkids and who the parents were of the great grand kids. he remembered what we could not remember.

i am grateful for my mom. she is the link holding us all together! she is 92. heartbeat rose rose rose

dad and mom are the parents of 14 children. good Catholics!

Jan 25th 2013 new
Your post made my day Helen. There's a special place in my heart for parents of big Catholic families. Thank you for sharing that!
Jan 26th 2013 new

there is a very special young man in my life whom i got to spend some time with yesterday afternoon...he warms my heart, fills my heart with such love (i never dreamed i would feel) and i can not imagine my life without him in it....heart heart heart heart heart rose

Jan 26th 2013 new

Today I am especially grateful for our prayer group. It is a small but committed group of prayer warriors that begun about 11 years ago. A few of our members have passed on from this life but I am sure they are joining us from their heavenly home. The oldest member is 92 and still participates in daily Mass also. And I am especially grateful for the Fathers of Mercy who lead and guide us and offer us many devotions that we can take part in. Thank you Lord!

Posts 151 - 160 of 172