Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

01/26/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Your post made my day Helen. There's a special place in my heart for parents of big Catholic families...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Your post made my day Helen. There's a special place in my heart for parents of big Catholic families. Thank you for sharing that!
--hide--

thanks john, i can say i will always have company, and lots of it! very special wishes to you both in your new relationship!

01/26/2013 new
God bless you both John
01/26/2013 new
God bless you both John
01/27/2013 new
Thank you for the post Katherine. May God bless the young man you posted about. Thanks for your kind words in your prayer post. Praying for your request now.
01/27/2013 new
Therese, Your patron saint The Little Flower keeps popping up everywhere lately. I saw a statue of her in church today. God bless your prayer group.
01/27/2013 new
Thank you Helen. Thank you Meg. Tonight I am grateful for a special niece of mine who I am so proud of.
01/27/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Therese, Your patron saint The Little Flower keeps popping up everywhere lately. I saw a statue of her in...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Therese, Your patron saint The Little Flower keeps popping up everywhere lately. I saw a statue of her in church today. God bless your prayer group.
--hide--

Well John, you know she (St. Therese) did say she would spend her heaven doing good on earth :) God bless you! Maybe it is time for you to begin a novena to St. Therese since you are seeing her everywhere.

01/27/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you for the post Katherine. May God bless the young man you posted about. Thanks for your kind word...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Thank you for the post Katherine. May God bless the young man you posted about. Thanks for your kind words in your prayer post. Praying for your request now.
--hide--
john, i am grateful you started this fora & for your very kind heart rose

01/27/2013 new

As it happens Therese, I am in the middle of one now, for an intention of my niece's. Yes, I am grateful for St. Therese.

01/27/2013 new

I thank God for Catholic Match.

Posts 161 - 170 of 172