Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jan 1st 2013 new
Hi Brenda, I've seen your gratitude in some of the other threads many times, including the "I thank God for..." ones. Yes, for parades, friends, family...that's awesome. John
Jan 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Just a tad curious, John, but is your lady friend also from CM?
(Quote) Just a tad curious, John, but is your lady friend also from CM?
--hide--
Hi MaryAlice, Yes she is, or I should say was, since her membership has expired. So yes CM is how we met. I thank the Lord. I really do.
Jan 1st 2013 new
Thanks Tanya! That is a welcome prayer! My prayers go to you too and all on CM. These fora are full of people who have touched my life with prayers and kind words and humor. God bless you too in 2013!
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: (Quote) Just a tad curious, John, but is your lady friend also from CM? Hi MaryAlice, Yes she is, ...
(Quote) John-746882 said:
Quote:
Just a tad curious, John, but is your lady friend also from CM?

Hi MaryAlice, Yes she is, or I should say was, since her membership has expired. So yes CM is how we met. I thank the Lord. I really do.
--hide--

Happy to hear it, John ... another success story! Wolf Whistle clap hyper

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Jan 2nd 2013 new
I'm not that John with the success though... Good luck to him!

Just thought I'd pass on the fact that the hat looks great on you! :)

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Happy to hear it, John ... another success story!
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Happy to hear it, John ... another success story!

--hide--
Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: I'm not that John with the success though... Good luck to him! Just thought I'd pass on t...
(Quote) John-759808 said: I'm not that John with the success though... Good luck to him!

Just thought I'd pass on the fact that the hat looks great on you! :)

Quote:
MaryAlice-97161 said:

Happy to hear it, John ... another success story!

--hide--

Awwwwwww .... thank you, SC John! smile wave

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Jan 4th 2013 new

Since it's still the Christmas season...Merry Christmas everyone!

The CM successes (many new CM relationships, CM engagements and CM marriages) have become so numerous lately (I see them on Facebook), that it has inspired me to rejoin CM today! I have a renewed sense of optimism that it definitely can happen for me too. So here's hoping it does! So I'm grateful for all of the CM successes I've seen recently.

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Amy-932321 said: Since it's still the Christmas season...Merry Christmas everyone! The CM successes (...
(Quote) Amy-932321 said:

Since it's still the Christmas season...Merry Christmas everyone!

The CM successes (many new CM relationships, CM engagements and CM marriages) have become so numerous lately (I see them on Facebook), that it has inspired me to rejoin CM today! I have a renewed sense of optimism that it definitely can happen for me too. So here's hoping it does! So I'm grateful for all of the CM successes I've seen recently.

--hide--
Amy, welcome back to Catholic Match. I have erturned after an absence of abt 2 years, too. Yes, there truly do seem to be a number of success stories lately. That is very heartening.

Jan 4th 2013 new
Welcome back Amy, and Merry Christmas to you as well! All I can say is you're right. I owe a debt of gratitude to the founders of this site and all the people who run it and make it what it is. Yes, here's to CM success! If it weren't for CM success I'd not have two of my awesome little nieces and a brand new nephew!
Jan 4th 2013 new

Thank you, Margo and John! Best wishes to both of you in 2013! Clover

Amy

Posts 71 - 80 of 172