Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Mark-495813 said: On the bright side, did I mention I am going to be an aunt? Okay, well I have posted it in several topics...
(Quote) Mark-495813 said: On the bright side, did I mention I am going to be an aunt? Okay, well I have posted it in several topics! Congrats on being an aunt. Will this be your first niece/nephew? I have 9.
--hide--

Yes, this will be my first nephew. I don't have a neice or nephew yet. He is going to be so spoiled!

12/29/2012 new

If mine lived close by they would be. And apologies for how the posts looked, I was on my phone at the time.

12/31/2012 new

Don't be surprized.. My first patient in my post partum rotation in nursing school was 12 years old.. My brothers wife was born to her mother when mom was 14.. She married daddy and they went on to have 3 boys and are still married.. My SIL is about 35 now..

01/03/2013 new

My sister is 4 years older than me. When I was 17 and she was 21, somebody thought she was my mother. Now, I have always looked older than I am (5'7" and a C-cup at age 12!) so I can't imagine how that made her feel!!!! It happens :P And most people assume, I guess, that it would be less insulting to suggest you have two lovely children present when you might only have one, than it would be to suggest you have one lovely child present when you might really have two!

Posts 11 - 14 of 14