Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Hi! I'm new here.

12/24/2012 new
Hi! I thought I would jump into this group and introduce myself. I was on CM many years ago but opted out in order to focus on raising my kids. Now that they are older teens, they are the ones who want me to find someone special. I'm not sure exactly what he'll be like either. I'm letting God and my heart figure it out as time marches on. Thus, if you have any advice I welcome it! I hope to meet lots of friends here too!
12/24/2012 new

Welcome back!

12/24/2012 new

Welcome back! wave

theheart

12/26/2012 new

Welcome back Annette wave

12/26/2012 new
Thanks!
12/26/2012 new

wave wave

Enjoy your time here again

12/26/2012 new

(Quote) Annette-23603 said: Hi! I thought I would jump into this group and introduce myself. I was on CM many years ago but opted o...
(Quote) Annette-23603 said: Hi! I thought I would jump into this group and introduce myself. I was on CM many years ago but opted out in order to focus on raising my kids. Now that they are older teens, they are the ones who want me to find someone special. I'm not sure exactly what he'll be like either. I'm letting God and my heart figure it out as time marches on. Thus, if you have any advice I welcome it! I hope to meet lots of friends here too!
--hide--

Welcome back Annette wave Posting in the different forums and continue to pray for God to give you discernment. You may even find your spouse off of this site or at a CM gathering or a friend of a friend on here. Just use this as another avenue of meeting others.

That's my thoughts. May God continue to bless you and all of us in our search. Perseverence and Prayers. Praying rosary theheart

Kathleen

12/26/2012 new

Welcome back, Annette! You live in a fantastic area for meeting and making many wonderful new friends! Glad to know they'll be another Foree online with me in the Pacific Time Range!! wave

12/26/2012 new
Thanks Kathleen! I plan to do just that, and make new friends!
12/27/2012 new
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Hope the New Year brings lots of joy to all of you! Now off to write those pesky resolutions. 😄
Posts 1 - 10 of 13