Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jesus comes to our world and God is with us. What saying of Jesus do you like or would like to share ?

I like this one: Matthew 11:28

"Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome, and I will refresh you.

Take my yoke upon your shoulders and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart.

Your souls will find rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden light."

(I find it so true, for me, taking care of my Mom is so easy and the burden is light, love makes it easy. Joy in the journey.)

Merry Christmas.

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-368827 said: Jesus comes to our world and God is with us. What saying of Jesus do you like or would like to s...
(Quote) Andrea-368827 said:

Jesus comes to our world and God is with us. What saying of Jesus do you like or would like to share ?

"Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome, and I will refresh you.

Take my yoke upon your shoulders and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart.

(I find it so true, for me, taking care of my Mom is so easy and the burden is light, love makes it easy. Joy in the journey.)

Merry Christmas.

--hide--

I agree. Merry Christmas Andrea.

Dec 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-368827 said: Jesus comes to our world and God is with us. What saying of Jesus do you like or would like to s...
(Quote) Andrea-368827 said:

Merry Christmas.

--hide--

"Let the children come to me, for such does the kingdom of God belong"

So we need to become like children to enter into His kingdom. Full of humility and perfect trust in Him..

MERRY CHRISTMAS ... EMMANUEL God with Us ... Is here to bring us joy and peace !!!!

GOD BLESS everyone tonight, today and everyday !!!! Praying theheart

Jan 6th 2013 new

Jesus is always a current event I hope.

John 3:5-8

Jesus answered,

“Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit.

What is born of flesh is flesh and what is born of spirit is spirit.

Do not be amazed that I told you, ‘You must be born from above.’

The wind blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes;

so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Posts 1 - 4 of 4