Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 25th 2013 new

Oh my goodness!! ID someone to see if they are old enough to go into Church!! That must bring a smile to their faces! I'll have to remember that one. Although, I probably am not the one to be able to pull it off. Great humor!!

Jan 26th 2013 new
I don't make fashion statements. I make fashion questions. Lol that's hilarious. Never heard that before and love it!
Jan 27th 2013 new

I definitly did not read all of the posts, just being honest, but Tara as you know I can start wildfire with my posts so here it goes, are you ready...

Don't be so career focused I think is the BIGGEST way you can show you are needed. Bringing up work obligations and trying to build your career, not so appealing for a man who wants to nurture and provide for a woman. Just a thought!

Jan 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: I definitly did not read all of the posts, just being honest, but Tara as you know I can start wildfire with my...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

I definitly did not read all of the posts, just being honest, but Tara as you know I can start wildfire with my posts so here it goes, are you ready...

Don't be so career focused I think is the BIGGEST way you can show you are needed. Bringing up work obligations and trying to build your career, not so appealing for a man who wants to nurture and provide for a woman. Just a thought!

--hide--
Brian, ALWAYS a troublemaker! Lol
Posts 151 - 154 of 154