Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/26/2012 new

Hi Carl! Thank you for putting it out there! I think you're still safe with your Man Card. Chelle

12/26/2012 new
Well for starters... Just say thank you. You will know when the right man will show up. :) Y'all need not say or show me that you need me in anyway... I think it will be mutual and good luck to you. You will find the man who will open doors for you..Sorry pun intended but I think it be true.

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: This is a piggyback post... Besides the stereotypical "man stuff," like changing a ...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

This is a piggyback post...

Besides the stereotypical "man stuff," like changing a flat tire, fixing a toilet, and carrying heavy things for us, how else can we show we need you? Of course I can open doors for myself, but I like when a guy does it. I can pay for myself, but it's nicer when a guy does it. I can bring my own jacket, but it's sweet when a guy offers his. I think, though, women are so used to doing things on our own that we need to think, "Wait, let him do this FOR me." With opening doors, even total strangers seem to do that down here, so that's more commonplace, but with other things, we actually need to stop and think. Just wondering...

--hide--
12/26/2012 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: This is a piggyback post... Besides the stereotypical "man stuff," like chang...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

This is a piggyback post...

Besides the stereotypical "man stuff," like changing a flat tire, fixing a toilet, and carrying heavy things for us, how else can we show we need you? Of course I can open doors for myself, but I like when a guy does it. I can pay for myself, but it's nicer when a guy does it. I can bring my own jacket, but it's sweet when a guy offers his. I think, though, women are so used to doing things on our own that we need to think, "Wait, let him do this FOR me." With opening doors, even total strangers seem to do that down here, so that's more commonplace, but with other things, we actually need to stop and think. Just wondering...

--hide--

how else can we show we need you? Show a little leg. eyepopping wide eyed tongue boggled laughing laughing

12/26/2012 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: how else can we show we need you? Show a little leg.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

how else can we show we need you? Show a little leg.

--hide--
laughing
12/26/2012 new

[quote]Carl-98335 said:

OK, that's enough wearing my heart on my sleeve; anything further and my fellow Cavemen will pull my Man Card.

Wow - what a great response!!!!! I will remember these words and will show up differently as a result on more than a few of these points. Thanks Carl! Bow Bow

12/26/2012 new
(Quote) Ryan-900446 said: " If you believe that marriage should be modeled after Christs relationship with the church then you have show...
(Quote) Ryan-900446 said: " If you believe that marriage should be modeled after Christs relationship with the church then you have shown the type of man that you are looking for that you need him.
--hide--

I believe sincerely that what you say is true regarding the effects of feminism taken too far. There is no woman who doesnt need a man, other than those called to consecrated life. She may not know how to allow the man to BE the man even though that is what she wants. And she cannot fully be the female if she is busy being both. As a mother of daughters and granddaughters, that is just my take.
12/26/2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: how else can we show we need you? Show a little leg.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

how else can we show we need you? Show a little leg.

--hide--

Ohhhhhhh my goodness.

12/26/2012 new
Maybe Women should just be Real Good Women, stop trying to be Men. Be more kind, gentle, joyful, full of peace,and accepting of others. Try not judging others To quickly, especially the Men, we are wired Differently and will often make communication mistakes Just because we communicate differently, we need time to figure out How to act, communicate and respond with a woman ( women). We will often make mistakes without knowing it, we need to be forgiven Often, and be told so. Good men want good women to respond, not turn and run And expect men to chase. If a good women is really a Good women she will respond To any possible Good man properly, by at least making a response! Men also need to step up, be Bold, courageous, be like Christ, Willing to die if need be for an other. Be what Good women want! For both men and women, stop being selfish and full of pride Be loving, self- giving in a humble way! God bless you all. Jacob
12/26/2012 new

highfive wave wink Superman

12/26/2012 new

OK, then show a LOT of leg. j/k. duck flamed raspberry

Posts 21 - 30 of 154