Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Christmas is over,its all done I hope everyone had lots of fun 2013 is really quite near ...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Christmas is over,its all done
I hope everyone had lots of fun
2013 is really quite near
Then we start a whole New Year
What are your new years resolutons,pray tell
I hope is planning to do real well
Tell us yours,dont be shy
As for me Ill try to be a better guy.

--hide--
With the Almighty's help, I resolve to be a better me.

Dec 28th 2012 new

A more structured life.

Dec 28th 2012 new

Go Adoration more often theheart

Stick to my exercise routine

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Go Adoration more often Stick to my exercise routine
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Go Adoration more often

Stick to my exercise routine

--hide--
Try to stay up a few times for the Rosary Teleconference Praying rosary theheart

Dec 28th 2012 new

Clean up my paper clutter, cutting it by at least half.
And discovering how it seems to multiply all on its own... scratchchin boggled

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Clean up my paper clutter, cutting it by at least half.And discovering how it seems to multipl...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Clean up my paper clutter, cutting it by at least half.
And discovering how it seems to multiply all on its own...

--hide--
Paper clutter is my achilles heel. Hmmm looks important, I'll read it later.

Dec 28th 2012 new

I'm going to hide my mailbox! I'ts the only way I can get a handle on all of this paperwork.laughing laughing laughing laughing

Dec 28th 2012 new

Here is a "timely" CM blog: www.catholicmatch.com

Dec 28th 2012 new

I don't usually participate in making new years resolveries...as Catholics we sort of make resolutions whenever we go to confession or communion, right? furthermore, I usually fail the new years stuff and I can't fix it by confessing. ;-)

My resolution: get out of bed at the break of dawn and live for all it's worth!!! gangster

Dec 28th 2012 new

No New Years resolutions for me. Why put off to January 1st what you can start today?

Posts 11 - 20 of 45