Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/28/2012 new

I believe in Never breaking a promise that I can't keep. So I will start the New Year with the Lord in my heart each and every day as always Praying rosary theheart

01/01/2013 new

[quote]Cathy-564420 said:

I believe in Never breaking a promise that I can't keep. So I will start the New Year with the Lord in my heart each and every day as always

Good Girl,Cathy clap

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: (Quote) Cathy-564420 said: I believe in Never breaking a promise that I ca...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

[quote]Cathy-564420 said:

I believe in Never breaking a promise that I can't keep. So I will start the New Year with the Lord in my heart each and every day as always

Good Girl,Cathy

--hide--

hug embarassed embarassed Taking the EZ way out!

01/01/2013 new

I resolve to seek joy in my life and to be more patient with those who drive me nuts.

- Elizabeth

01/01/2013 new

I save my 'resolutions' for Lent -- so much easier then to actually keep them all.

(slipping back into hiding before a shoe is thrown at me)

01/01/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I save my 'resolutions' for Lent -- so much easier then to actually keep them all. <...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I save my 'resolutions' for Lent -- so much easier then to actually keep them all.

(slipping back into hiding before a shoe is thrown at me)

--hide--

Does that mean I don't really have to start my New Years diet quite yet??? hyper Mmmm.... Donut.... hersheyskiss root- beer duck

Resolutions: diet, exercise (at least walk,bike when the snow is gone), spend less time on the internet and more time productively reading, declutter my house/life... wait, those were the same as last year. And last Lent. Oh well, I'll try A LOT harder this year.

01/01/2013 new

I am going to strive to go to daily mass at least once or twice a week.
I am going to strive to go to adoration at least once or twice a week.
I am going to strive to pray everyday with daily devotions and write in my journal better.
I am going to strive to not eat out so much to start a better and healthier life.

Blessings,

Grace

01/01/2013 new
Learn how to keep honey bees. Put a down payment on a 10-acre plot with a home. Commit no mortal sin. Get off of CM forever and for the right reason. Sell my pickup truck. Get some extra sidework cutting meat. Chainsaw a bunch of no good scraggly trees. Learn more prayers in Latin. Read Dr. Kreeft's collegiate Socratic philosophy manual. Lower my heart-rate and cholesterol by eating a better diet, exercising more, and drinking more Scotch. Build a greenhouse for the garden. Convert some heathens.

mischievous

01/02/2013 new

I was a little reflective as 2012 came to an end. Like every year, there were ups and downs. Overall, I realized how blessed I was in 2012. I decided instead of setting New Year's "resolutions" (aka things I need to do any time of the year), I would focus on the blessings in my day to day life. I am keeping a gratitude journal this year so that I can celebrate God's blessings each day. It will be a challenge, since I have never been a journaler. I think it will be good to be able to reflect on my blessings when a rough patch comes my way.

Happy New Year to all!

01/02/2013 new

ashamed I say this knowing I skipped Monday's infusion, and Thursday, the second dose of te week is almost here...My resolution is to keep up with my twice weekly infusions (I hate them cause it's 3 needles in the stomach and not comfy) AND to make sure I get myself to the doctor appointments when I am due for all of the gitchy goo check ups that go with this immune disease and the buffet that came along with it.

mischievous And to stop thinking all doctors are stupid unless proven otherwise. That is probably not very nice of me. boggled

Posts 21 - 30 of 45