Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

01/02/2013 new

Happy New Year All!
I don't make resolutions! I am goals and I plan to go to more CM events and start working on living my dreams .

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Christmas is over,its all done I hope everyone had lots of fun 2013 is really quite near ...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Christmas is over,its all done
I hope everyone had lots of fun
2013 is really quite near
Then we start a whole New Year
What are your new years resolutons,pray tell
I hope is planning to do real well
Tell us yours,dont be shy
As for me Ill try to be a better guy.

--hide--

Hey now, I am still celebrating Christmas, tree up, and gifts with the family every day until Epiphany (Jan 6th)! I thought this was common with other Catholics- maybe not? :o (I am Byzantine, don't know many other Catholics, Roman or otherwise)

My resolution is to lsoe weight of course! Lost 55lbs but gained 25 back sorry so now I need to lose about 65.....I started anew on New Year's Eve ;)

01/03/2013 new
I resolve to surrender more fully to God's will . . . As soon as I figure out what it is :D
01/04/2013 new

Discipline in three areas:

Learning piano.

Learning Spanish.

Get back into my running.

01/04/2013 new
I'll give you one Brian, from one poet to another, I resolve to write 20 poems in 2013. God bless!
01/04/2013 new
To start playing the piano again.

To begin on my Master's degree.

To pray the rosary three times a week.

To train my out-of-control dog.
01/05/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: I'll give you one Brian, from one poet to another, I resolve to write 20 poems in 2013. God bless!
(Quote) John-746882 said: I'll give you one Brian, from one poet to another, I resolve to write 20 poems in 2013. God bless!
--hide--

Ah, you should start a poetry post!

01/05/2013 new
Happy New Year's everyone! All of your posts inspired me and I especially loved Beth's idea of a gratitude journal! Thank you for the inspiration and God bless you!
01/05/2013 new
(Quote) Ah, you should start a poetry post!
(Quote) Ah, you should start a poetry post!
--hide--
That's an inspired idea Laura. I think I might.
01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I resolve to surrender more fully to God's will . . . As soon as I figure out what it is :D
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I resolve to surrender more fully to God's will . . . As soon as I figure out what it is :D
--hide--

Me too! I keep praying Thomas Merton's prayer and hope that I find the path God intends for me.....wish there were road signs! biggrin

Posts 31 - 40 of 45