Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Really Dan...how far is MN from LA? - Elizabeth
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Really Dan...how far is MN from LA?

- Elizabeth

--hide--

The length of the Mississippi River. *l*

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: The length of the Mississippi River. *l*
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

The length of the Mississippi River. *l*

--hide--

You know boats go up and down that river all the time...just saying. rolling eyes

- Elizabeth

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: and was he my neighbor????
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

and was he my neighbor????

--hide--

No, but I think illness can be spread over the internet. *l*

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: My -- you are particular, aren't you????? Maybe you could search for a person whose eyes are di...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

My -- you are particular, aren't you????? Maybe you could search for a person whose eyes are different colors. Would that make it easier for you????

--hide--

Ray, I was just thinking that!! Or, how about if I keep the appropriate color contacts around for my future guy (one size fits all, I think) and then I can make him into what I need him to be?? I think that is my job as a woman.... wide eyed

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: You know boats go up and down that river all the time...just saying. ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

You know boats go up and down that river all the time...just saying.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Soooooooooooooo............hitch a ride on a barge? *l*

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: No, but I think illness can be spread over the internet. *l*
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

No, but I think illness can be spread over the internet. *l*

--hide--

See, I knew YOU were to blame!

Dec 29th 2012 new

It is a good thing that you don't like southerners, because most likely it wouldn't work out for you. They are VERY BIG on manners, cleanliness and faith. You probably would be afraid of all of the guns as well, they like men with a spine, that can handle a fine horse, hold their liquor and that have served this Nation with honor. He must know how to be a proper gentleman. Southerners, men and women alike, are very serious about their firearms and take pride in their marksmanship. They expect their women to be ladies, but strong of will and firey in spirit. The women also demand respect, and southern parents and grandparents RULE. They are extremely critical and choosey about the mate their children select, since so many are of old wealth, well-bred, educated, own a lot of land and wield a lot of power. It is necessary to know a great deal on a wide variety of subjects. They want to be sure the gene pool isn't sullied and that the individual will be able and interested to enter the family business, whether it be oil or running cattle. You can believe it when they say, "Don't mess with Texas". They may appear friendly, hospitable and welcoming, but you are ALWAYS being watched very closely.

Dec 29th 2012 new

But if it is something the MAN requires, shouldn't he shell out for the plastic surgeon?

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-929438 said: It is a good thing that you don't like southerners, because most likely it wouldn't work ...
(Quote) Laura-929438 said:

It is a good thing that you don't like southerners, because most likely it wouldn't work out for you. They are VERY BIG on manners, cleanliness and faith. You probably would be afraid of all of the guns as well, they like men with a spine, that can handle a fine horse, hold their liquor and that have served this Nation with honor. He must know how to be a proper gentleman. Southerners, men and women alike, are very serious about their firearms and take pride in their marksmanship. They expect their women to be ladies, but strong of will and firey in spirit. The women also demand respect, and southern parents and grandparents RULE. They are extremely critical and choosey about the mate their children select, since so many are of old wealth, well-bred, educated, own a lot of land and wield a lot of power. It is necessary to know a great deal on a wide variety of subjects. They want to be sure the gene pool isn't sullied and that the individual will be able and interested to enter the family business, whether it be oil or running cattle. You can believe it when they say, "Don't mess with Texas". They may appear friendly, hospitable and welcoming, but you are ALWAYS being watched very closely.

--hide--

My goodness, Laura. Except for the first sentence and the last three, I could agree with you. I remember in my family, a mixed marriage was one between a Yankee and one of us Southerners. Sounds like there is more to your post than meets the eye.

- Elizabeth

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Yup, Chelle -- you're dating yourself.....What you need for the New Year is someone else to do ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Yup, Chelle -- you're dating yourself.....What you need for the New Year is someone else to do it.

--hide--

Darn it, Ray! I knew I was doing something wrong!! Maybe next year! Chelle

Posts 41 - 50 of 76