Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: January is pet vaccination month.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

January is pet vaccination month.

--hide--
Not to worry, Meg -- Dan is shot. rolling eyes

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Not to worry, Meg -- Dan is shot.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Not to worry, Meg -- Dan is shot.

--hide--

wave

12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Yes, Meg -- those are the 2 words any husband will use frequently to sustain a long-lasting marriag...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Yes, Meg -- those are the 2 words any husband will use frequently to sustain a long-lasting marriage.

--hide--

Awww, and it is soooo sweet!

12/29/2012 new
Whoa, Elizabeth! Lol here we go... Or as we spell it here GEAUX!
12/29/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-929438 said:........They are extremely critical and choosey about the mate their children select, since so many are of old wealth, ...
(Quote) Laura-929438 said:........They are extremely critical and choosey about the mate their children select, since so many are of old wealth, well-bred, educated, own a lot of land and wield a lot of power. It is necessary to know a great deal on a wide variety of subjects. They want to be sure the gene pool isn't sullied and that the individual will be able and interested to enter the family business, whether it be oil or running cattle. You can believe it when they say, "Don't mess with Texas". They may appear friendly, hospitable and welcoming, but you are ALWAYS being watched very closely.

--hide--

eyepopping rolling eyes
12/29/2012 new

(Quote) Chris-921139 said: I have been on here and other dating websites and seems most ladies my age have a list of what th...
(Quote) Chris-921139 said:

I have been on here and other dating websites and seems most ladies my age have a list of what they. I tend not to fit into their list as I am starting a business and live at home after finishing school last year.

Personally this why I have found it better to date older woman who are just looking for a nice guy.

I am wondering if this is just me or do other singles find that a lot of people have a list. If God is in control it is pointless for us to have a list.

--hide--

I think all of us are guilty at some time in our lives of having a list that may or may not have left out someone who could have been good for us--whether we were oblivious to it or not. I do believe however that desire is an emotion given to us by God for us to go after what we want--or what God wants for us. God make all of us unique and therefore not all of us desire the same thing. I believe that part of the spiritual life is knowing who we are and what we want.

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Not to worry, Meg -- Dan is shot.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Not to worry, Meg -- Dan is shot.

--hide--

Yes, I do have my shot, but I'm not housebroke and I have fleas. boggled laughing

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-929438 said: It is a good thing that you don't like southerners, because most likely it wouldn't work ...
(Quote) Laura-929438 said:

It is a good thing that you don't like southerners, because most likely it wouldn't work out for you. They are VERY BIG on manners, cleanliness and faith. You probably would be afraid of all of the guns as well, they like men with a spine, that can handle a fine horse, hold their liquor and that have served this Nation with honor. He must know how to be a proper gentleman. Southerners, men and women alike, are very serious about their firearms and take pride in their marksmanship. They expect their women to be ladies, but strong of will and firey in spirit. The women also demand respect, and southern parents and grandparents RULE. They are extremely critical and choosey about the mate their children select, since so many are of old wealth, well-bred, educated, own a lot of land and wield a lot of power. It is necessary to know a great deal on a wide variety of subjects. They want to be sure the gene pool isn't sullied and that the individual will be able and interested to enter the family business, whether it be oil or running cattle. You can believe it when they say, "Don't mess with Texas". They may appear friendly, hospitable and welcoming, but you are ALWAYS being watched very closely.

--hide--

I would agree with Elizabeth that there's more than meets the eye with this post. I meant no disrespect with my comment about having a list of do nots and that southerners would be on that list. It was meant as a joke aimed at Tara. She is a friend and one I enjoy joking around with. In all honesty, my list deals with morals and not creed, color, nationality, or regions of the U.S.A.

12/30/2012 new
No, Danimal, I will not marry you. Please just return the ring. We have discussed this time and time again. Lol
12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: No, Danimal, I will not marry you. Please just return the ring. We have discussed this time and time agai...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: No, Danimal, I will not marry you. Please just return the ring. We have discussed this time and time again. Lol
--hide--

It's the fleas...........isn't it? Or maybe that I'm not housebroke. laughing I've had my shots and I'm not neutered. eyepopping laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 76