Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Yes, I do have my shot, but I'm not housebroke and I have fleas.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Yes, I do have my shot, but I'm not housebroke and I have fleas.

--hide--
Well, Dan, then you can expect to tick someone off. laughing

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Well, Dan, then you can expect to tick someone off.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Well, Dan, then you can expect to tick someone off.

--hide--

cool laughing

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Well, Dan, then you can expect to tick someone off.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Well, Dan, then you can expect to tick someone off.

--hide--

Curses, foiled again. *l*

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I dunno, Ray. Eye color could make or break it for me! :). I totally agree with you!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: I dunno, Ray. Eye color could make or break it for me! :). I totally agree with you!
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing I mean, if they're not BLUE, then gosh, you're not worth a second look...

Says the sarcastic brown-eyed-girl!

Dec 30th 2012 new

Alas...if I ever had a list and it had been the right one; or I for another, then surely I would have been married by now.

I am good with taking my chances and letting God order my lists and render my style sheets (yes I am a computer geek); like I should have done long ago but like alot of people - suffer the human condition and want to control what I receive...instead of feeling blessed and being grateful!

Dec 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I mean, if they're not BLUE, then gosh, you're not worth a se...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I mean, if they're not BLUE, then gosh, you're not worth a second look...

Says the sarcastic brown-eyed-girl!

--hide--

Brown eyes! shocked You're THAT full of it Tea? I figured that would eventually come to the light! laughing
Posts 71 - 76 of 76