Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 30th 2012 new

My Mom made it thru ww2 in Italy then comeing here and haveing me,She told me stories of the war as she lived it first hand.When I joined the Army I became a Medic a childhood dream come true.I wish all who serve and served GODS Blessings and to thier Familes.Jon Paul

Jan 2nd 2013 new

The instances you list may have been the inspiration for a little known but fantastic film made in 1992 titled A Midnight Clear (www.imdb.com

Jan 3rd 2013 new

There is a very good movie about this event. I think it was simply called Merry Christmas.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: (Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I think it's called Joyeaux Noel. ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Quote:
Kathy-635104 said:

I think it's called Joyeaux Noel.

The movie is Joyeux Noe. It is very good!l

--hide--

I second the recommendation on Joyeux Noel.

Here is the IMDb page for the film. www.imdb.com

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) John-146319 said: The instances you list may have been the inspiration for a little known but fantastic film made in...
(Quote) John-146319 said:

The instances you list may have been the inspiration for a little known but fantastic film made in 1992 titled A Midnight Clear (www.imdb.com

--hide--

Yeah A Midnight Clear is an excellent movie John.

I'm going to have to watch Joyeux Noel. And the one Laura mentioned, Merry Christmas, if that's the name of it.

Jan 6th 2013 new
A recent movie also had a truce, to cut the horse free... War Horse.
Posts 11 - 16 of 16