Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) James-69166 said: There are alot of lovely women here that are over 40,but aren't there some younger women that ...
(Quote) James-69166 said:

There are alot of lovely women here that are over 40,but aren't there some younger women that find maturity an attractive quality and wouldn't mind an older husband if thats what they want? Some of the ladies who have reached 40+ have changed thier profiles and no longer want to have children as they have some already. As for myself,I look for someone in thier late 20's through thier mid to late thirties and who want to have children.

--hide--

...and some 40s women haven't had children yet and still want to, God willing.

Dec 30th 2012 new

Life begins at 40

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Life begins at 40
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Life begins at 40

--hide--

...the rest was just practice up to then? wink

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Life begins at 40
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Life begins at 40

--hide--

Apparently I've not yet been born. biggrin

Dec 30th 2012 new

It would he difficult for me to generalize all men as looking for younger women as I have talked to some wonderful men exactly my age, both previously married and never married. Each person is different in their wants and desires. There are many amazing people in these fora and I often get a sense of frustration that things are not moving fast enough for everyone's liking. What's the hurry? If we truly trust in God's timing; meeting, sharing and learning about each other is part of the journey. To me, it is all preparation.

I had a roommate in college that announced she was lesbian after we had lived together several months and became good friends. She said it was okay because she wasn't attracted to me. I was somewhat offended, not that I was lesbian, but what was wrong with me that she wouldn't be attracted to me. I was obviously funny and adorable! LOL.

My point is just as we are not attracted to everyone we meet, not everyone will be attracted to us. Don't give up hope and don't assume, that everyone is too picky, too unrealistic, or too blind. Have fun, learn from each other and be glad that not everyone is attracted to you!

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: Apparently I've not yet been born.
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

Apparently I've not yet been born.

--hide--

Yes, Marita... a delicate flower that has yet to reach full bloom. biggrin

theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new
(Quote) James-69166 said: There are alot of lovely women here that are over 40,but aren't there some younger women that find maturity ...
(Quote) James-69166 said:

There are alot of lovely women here that are over 40,but aren't there some younger women that find maturity an attractive quality and wouldn't mind an older husband if thats what they want? Some of the ladies who have reached40+ have changed thier profiles and no longer want to have children as they have some already. As for myself,I look for someone in thier late 20's through thier mid to late thirties and who want to have children.

--hide--
I find men older than me more attractive... It is not always the case but it seems that men mid-30s to 40s are established in their careers and are looking to meet a woman to settle down and have children. It seems they are more apt to want a stay at home wife and mother for their children. Are these generalizations? Yes. Are these must haves for me? No... None of them except the desire to settle down and start a family...But the rest are desirable!
Dec 30th 2012 new

May I lock this thread??? biggrin

theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new

Please!!! biggrin

theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new

Thank you!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

theheart

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200