Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 27th 2012 new
Praying for your dear friend and you too.
Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) David-870960 said: Please pray with me for a Dear Soul, a CM member, passed on to Our Lord's Keeping. I j...
(Quote) David-870960 said:

Please pray with me for a Dear Soul, a CM member, passed on to Our Lord's Keeping.

I just learned tonight of her passing about two weeks ago. I met her here on CM; we talked, sang, and prayed together via Skype for many weeks. Almost instantly, we each felt that we had known each other for many years; and while a meeting in person was not immediately possible, we agreed to trust God to bring us together should that be His Will. It seems now, I must wait a while longer.

My heart is torn and my vision blurred, but my Soul Praises His Name in Thanks for the time we shared, and the priviledge of witnessing her Faith.

I've not had a chance to ask permission, so I'll not post her name, but she participated in her Church's Ministry by returning her gifts of song and music. Please join me in praying especially for her daughters, mother, and her long-time, dear friend and partner in Music Ministry.

Lord gather her into Your arms. Oh, Mary, as a mother, you know the depth of her love for her daughters; please comfort and watch over them.

Jesus, we trust in You.

David

--hide--
Count on my prayers for the repose of the soul of your friend. It is never easy to get over the loss of a loved one -- whether you've known them fo a day or years. theheart

Dec 27th 2012 new
I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

rosary Praying rosary hug
Dec 27th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Dec 27th 2012 new
Praying I am so sorry for the loss of your friend....
Dec 27th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Dove

Dec 27th 2012 new

(Quote) David-870960 said: Please pray with me for a Dear Soul, a CM member, passed on to Our Lord's Keeping. I j...
(Quote) David-870960 said:

Please pray with me for a Dear Soul, a CM member, passed on to Our Lord's Keeping.

I just learned tonight of her passing about two weeks ago. I met her here on CM; we talked, sang, and prayed together via Skype for many weeks. Almost instantly, we each felt that we had known each other for many years; and while a meeting in person was not immediately possible, we agreed to trust God to bring us together should that be His Will. It seems now, I must wait a while longer.

My heart is torn and my vision blurred, but my Soul Praises His Name in Thanks for the time we shared, and the priviledge of witnessing her Faith.

I've not had a chance to ask permission, so I'll not post her name, but she participated in her Church's Ministry by returning her gifts of song and music. Please join me in praying especially for her daughters, mother, and her long-time, dear friend and partner in Music Ministry.

Lord gather her into Your arms. Oh, Mary, as a mother, you know the depth of her love for her daughters; please comfort and watch over them.

Jesus, we trust in You.

David

--hide--

May she rest in peace and God give peace and resignation to her relatives Praying Praying

Dec 27th 2012 new

hug

Praying rosary

Dec 27th 2012 new

I am so sorry. Prayers for your friend and for you also. hug Praying

Dec 27th 2012 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 52