Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 28th 2012 new
Try your best, Helen! wink

Andrew
Dec 28th 2012 new

wave Hi Andrew,
I'm looking into taking a bus from the New England area.
Please let us know where and when you'll be meeting!
Thanks.
Merry Christmas! santahat
Eileen

Dec 28th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Hope the March is once again successful and continue to touch lives.

May God bless all those who take part.

Dec 28th 2012 new
Eileen!

I will keep you posted! wave

Andrew
Dec 28th 2012 new
Thank you Sherrill-anne! biggrin

Andrew
Dec 28th 2012 new

Andrew, I can't believe you aren't going to join in with the others that are coming over to the Central Illinios gathering for New Year's (another thread in this forum - you can hijack our's, Andrew laughing )...five of the Indy people are driving over.....and we are even going to have another musician (from central IL)...why don't you come over and bring your guitar....of course, maybe you have better plans??? scratchchin wink

Dec 30th 2012 new

I'm going! biggrin I'm going with a bus group from St. Joe's Parish in Toms River, NJ. I can't wait! hyper This is so exciting! I hope to see some of you down there. clap cloudnine

cookiemonster United States Flag theheart Dove

Dec 30th 2012 new
Excellent Susan! I hope to post the location of a place where CM'ers can meet if possible. Stay tuned! wave

Andrew
Dec 30th 2012 new
Already committed to other event, Helen. wink

Andrew
Dec 30th 2012 new

If you guys are looking for something to do, come join us at St. Catherine Laboure Church for a vigil mass at 5pm, a holy hour at 6pm with the Franciscan Friars, followed by an awesome Catholic Underground by Matt Maher!! Pizza and drinks will be provided and the whole thing only costs $12!!! Check out the link for more info. If you need a place to stay, you can pay an additional $18 to stay over at the school, leave your car there, get breakfast, and a packed brown bag lunch for the march. How awesome!!!!

www.eventbrite.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 40