Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

01/06/2013 new
I am organizing a place to meet after the March, Mary. Stay tuned for details.

Andrew
01/06/2013 new

I may hafta stay with the bus group I'm going with cause I dont wanna get left behind. Hope I'll get to see some of your faces...if I recognized any of you. wink

biggrin cookiemonster United States Flag theheart Dove

01/06/2013 new
I have a convenient local short walk place for CM'ers to get together right after the March if people are interested. wave

Message me for details. cool

Andrew
01/06/2013 new

I will be attending the March for Life with my church, and would love to meet up with other CMers. Our bus will be parked near the large Basilica in DC, and we might need to take the subway to the march site.

God Bless the West Coast and local marchers as well.

01/06/2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco t...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco this year, so maybe there could be the same opportunity for us "West Coasters" to gather together???

--hide--

Beverly I would like to meet up with you there if I am in town. I went last year but only for an hour or two because I was dealing with a severe injury at the time. Hopefully we can get to CMers to come to CA.

01/06/2013 new

I don't think I'm going to make it this year but I highly suggest any of you who have never gone on this within reasonable driving distance (I'd say 8 hours or less) go. It is definitely a worthwhile experience. I may attend the Walk for Life in San Francisco this year though since I have never been on that one but I have gone to the March the three years I was in law school.

01/06/2013 new

I'm going, just signed up w/ my parish bus trip, I'm excited, it'll be my 1st time. biggrin

01/07/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Beverly I would like to meet up with you there if I am in town. I went last year but...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Beverly I would like to meet up with you there if I am in town. I went last year but only for an hour or two because I was dealing with a severe injury at the time. Hopefully we can get to CMers to come to CA.

--hide--
Yay, Laura!! I'd love to meet up with you, too. I'll be coming in on a bus from the Stockton Archdiocese, so I'll try to get more information about where we'll be "circling the wagons". Right now, we have two bus loads coming down from the Sonora area, then meeting up with the "caravan" in Stockton. Looking forward to it!

Hey, California CMer's, where are you??? wave wave

01/12/2013 new

Andrew, that is a wonderful idea! I can not promise to participate, because I need to make sure I get back to my church's bus on time.

(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: I have a convenient local short walk place for CM'ers to get together right after the March if peopl...
(Quote) Andrew-85878 said: I have a convenient local short walk place for CM'ers to get together right after the March if people are interested.

Message me for details.

Andrew
--hide--

01/13/2013 new

www.youtube.com

Definitely chilling... I have been thinking the same thing, but this video stunningly puts it all into play.

Posts 21 - 30 of 40