Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jan 13th 2013 new

I wish I could. I just attended in my state yesterday. Baton Rouge is about 70 miles away, but I rode with a local church. It was definitely inspiring. Have fun and be safe, y'all!

Jan 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco t...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco this year, so maybe there could be the same opportunity for us "West Coasters" to gather together???

--hide--

Beverly,I am so bummed, I forgot my family trip to hawaii was going to fall during that week...so I am going to miss it this year.

It would have been nice to meet you and some of the other CM folks. Next year!

Jan 14th 2013 new
Obamas Newtown Massacre Speech Turned Into Pro-Life Video

www.youtube.com
Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco t...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Wrong side of the nation for me, Andrew, but I'm hoping to be at the one in San Francisco this year, so maybe there could be the same opportunity for us "West Coasters" to gather together???

--hide--

www.walkforlifewc.com

I'll be there with a few fellow Knights of Columbus, in my green jacket. But I guarantee you it'll be very, very difficult to meet. Last year there were tens of thousands. I walked the route, went in for a Subway sandwich, and when I finished there were still throngs walking by.

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Beverly,I am so bummed, I forgot my family trip to hawaii was going to fall during t...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Beverly,I am so bummed, I forgot my family trip to hawaii was going to fall during that week...so I am going to miss it this year.

It would have been nice to meet you and some of the other CM folks. Next year!

--hide--
weeping Rats, Laura...OK, maybe next year...Have a safe trip and wonderful time with your family! hug

Jan 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Alex-314577 said: www.walkforlifewc.com I'll be there with a few fellow Knights...
(Quote) Alex-314577 said:

www.walkforlifewc.com

I'll be there with a few fellow Knights of Columbus, in my green jacket. But I guarantee you it'll be very, very difficult to meet. Last year there were tens of thousands. I walked the route, went in for a Subway sandwich, and when I finished there were still throngs walking by.

--hide--
I'll keep my eyes "peeled" for you, Alex---I'll look for the Subway "skinny/healthy" guy in green! wave

Jan 24th 2013 new

The bus group I was supposed to go down to D.C. with (from St. Joe's In Toms River) cancelled the trip. sad They're afraid of the snow. I am so bummed. I wanna cry. weeping I really wanted go. stupid snow. hissyfit

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: The bus group I was supposed to go down to D.C. with (from St. Joe's In Toms River) cancelled...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

The bus group I was supposed to go down to D.C. with (from St. Joe's In Toms River) cancelled the trip. They're afraid of the snow. I am so bummed. I wanna cry. I really wanted go. stupid snow.

--hide--

WHAT ??? That is so upsetting... Is there another parish bus going that you could hop on ? or take the train ...

Oh MY we are both in NJ and that is not terribly far to be driving...

But just try to keep thankful in all things Susan.... Better safe than sorry.. never know what could happen..

You can watch also on EWTN ... Pray for everyone's safety and the end of abortion... Perhaps still go to Mass tomorrow and dedicate the day to the unborn..

God Bless us ... and keep us safe ... Praying rosary theheart hug

Kathleen

Jan 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: The bus group I was supposed to go down to D.C. with (from St. Joe's In Toms River) cancelled...

The bus group I was supposed to go down to D.C. with (from St. Joe's In Toms River) cancelled the trip. They're afraid of the snow. I am so bummed. I wanna cry. I really wanted go. stupid snow.

--hide--

ON EWTN ..... Praying rosary theheart

www.ewtn.com

Jan 24th 2013 new

I am sorry to hear that, Susan. As far as I know, my group is still going, but I might have to deal with snow when I return to PA.

--hide--

Posts 31 - 40 of 40