Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

01/17/2013 new

A man who dresses well,does well.
Anonymous

01/17/2013 new
Pretty is as pretty does.

You can't judge a book by its cover

Dress for success

First appearances are so important.

More confusion!! Lol.
01/21/2013 new

Your Cross - St Francis de Sales

+ + +

The everlasting God has
in His wisdom foreseen
from eternity the cross
that He now presents to you
as a gift from His inmost heart.

This cross He now sends you
He has considered with His all-knowing eyes,
understood with His divine mind,
tested with His wise justice,
warmed with loving arms
and weighed with His own hands
to see that it be not one inch too large
and not one ounce too heavy for you.

He has blessed it with His holy Name,
anointed it with His consolation,
taken one last glance at you
and your courage,
and then sent it to you from heaven,
a special greeting from God to you,
an alms of the all-merciful love of God.

01/21/2013 new
If you're bored..... go spit in your shoe and watch it run through!
01/21/2013 new

"God, make your will STUPIDLY OBVIOUS to me. Then, God, put the right people IN MY FACE so that I may recognize it, embrace it, and do it."

- by me. prayers get really simple and direct when you are going through hell of divorce from an addict. God is good - all the time. and he answers this prayer of mine E V E R Y S I N G L E T I M E .

01/21/2013 new

(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said: "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with exper...
(Quote) Rosanna-921185 said:

"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Mark Twain

"A woman's heart must be so hidden in God that a man has to seek him to find her."

Maya Angelou

"My wife Mary and I have been married foe 47 years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never."

Jack Benny

--hide--

Rosanna, I love this quote by Maya Angelou and I would like to repeat it: "A woman's heart must be so hidden in God that a man has to seek HIM to find her."

01/21/2013 new
(Quote) Caroline-930073 said: "God, make your will STUPIDLY OBVIOUS to me. Then, God, put the right people IN MY FACE so that I may ...
(Quote) Caroline-930073 said:

"God, make your will STUPIDLY OBVIOUS to me. Then, God, put the right people IN MY FACE so that I may recognize it, embrace it, and do it."

- by me. prayers get really simple and direct when you are going through hell of divorce from an addict. God is good - all the time. and he answers this prayer of mine E V E R Y S I N G L E T I M E .

--hide--

I like your post, Caroline. I often ask Him to hit me up side the head with 2 x 4, if I am not listening to him! I have too, at the Elevation, sent 'the mess' I was experiencing up to Heaven with Our Lord's Body and Blood
01/21/2013 new
(Quote) Therese-632256 said: Rosanna, I love this quote by Maya Angelou and I would like to repeat it: "A woman&#...
(Quote) Therese-632256 said:

Rosanna, I love this quote by Maya Angelou and I would like to repeat it: "A woman's heart must be so hidden in God that a man has to seek HIM to find her."

--hide--

Excellent, I had never heard that before Thank you!
01/22/2013 new

What we got here is a failure to communicate.
Strothers Martin
Cool Hand Luke

01/22/2013 new

If you care to drive,drive with care.
LT Dan Mthews(Broderick Crawford)
Highway Patrol

Posts 101 - 110 of 200